Marui Mp7

cazboab

Wow, as if to taunt us in the UK, TM proceeds to whip out a nice little collection of coming soon guns at a less than ideal moment. I would very much like them to get those out before a certain "happy" event, especially the 4.3 hi capa (for the mags) and i wouldnt mind an AEP of one of the SMG's either...time is ticking TM hurry up :o

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats why I would rather have an aep/aeg than a gbb. GBB pistols are good, and they are a good sidearm, but smgs usually don't work that well.

I don't see an aep mk23, cause all the aeps (glock,m93r,upcoming tmp mp7 and mac) have been/will be full auto (selective). But maybe it would be like the psg-1 of aeps? ...this is marui we're talking about.

On a side note, I think their new aeps will keep them around. Same with the aegs, because it will take a while for the other companies to make all those different aegs (as said in the future of airsoft forum).

New hicapa does look nice, I'm not a big fan of those "new looking" 1911s, but it doesnt look half bad ;)

I really hope they "arent" aep's, I really dont like them, and I really want one of these as my sniper "sidearm"

One thing only one person has picked up on, all these guns arent quite pistol sized, they are bigger, perhaps mauri is going to try a new "medium sized" gearbox between AEP and AEG?

Electric tmp with the afore-mentioned TMP stock and big *albatross* silencer would be awesome, Rainbow six anyone? :D

Makes you wonder if the ROF will be the same... I can't imagine zapping some Venezuelan terrorist with any less than 20 rounds. :D

I like the TMP i personally would be really torn between a TMP and MP7

I think I'll go with the... er... screw it, BOTH!

anybody have any idea as to if they take full mags? i cant personally see why not, as there's plenty of space behind where the mag goes in each of them.

discuss...

Agree, I think they will be able to fit the motor in the MP7 body and we will get fullsize mags :)

What's that black thing on the bottom of the display case? A fullsize mag or a battery? :)

http://www.ukasc.net/pics/tmsep7.jpg

Interesting note: The little hinge on the skorpion grip.

So at least the skorpion has a full size mag. Unless thats on the real steel as well, but i cant be arsed to check.

good news that hte scorp mag is full on... but considering the layout of hte scorp and that the mag only sticks in about an inch or a bit more... that makes sense.

Yeah what is the damn hinge for... thats kinda odd.

Do you think they could make the mp7 an aeg? Marui has the uzi aeg, is that much bigger than the mp7?

The TM Uzi is 18.5 inches long with the stock closed. 25.5 inches with the stock extended. Just over 7 inches high. TM tries pretty hard to have the same dimensions as the real steal guns with the exception of some being wider than the real deal (mp5 anyone?) so I would guess that the length and height of the MP7 should be pretty close to the real one. 13.38 inches with the stock closed (21.19 open) by 6.77 inches tall.

I'm really jazzed about these.

:G Would someone mind posting some of these pictures here? I can't see UKASC for some reason, in any of my browsers. I did see a whole mess of pictures at another site, and it looks to me like the SMGs could all supprot a revised, aka bigger, AEP gearbox, for a AEG AEP bridging gun. I do hope the battery fits in the gun, and it uses full sized mags.

If the MP7 does take real mags and hides a battery well, I'll buy one, a silencer, and the sweet HK holster for it:D

Archived