Marui Mp7

cazboab

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bagsy I'm a headcrab zombie.

Anyways...

These should be a good bit of fun. All these funky guns coming out, so little cash... These'll work well for a British loadout someday as well. The aborted SA80 carbine will be replaced by these according to the grapevine. MoD Plod have already got a load of them.

2005-03_111762_C_N_006-05-046%20COPY_0003.jpg

When I say 'grapevine', I mean 'I assumed' :P Big article about them in C&S though kept hinting that they'd fit in between SA80's and Browning HP's.

:lol: ah that makes sense then

as far as iv heard the tankies have already started to be issued the little carbin thingys (they look oddly like toys :blink: ) tho id have to agree that the mp7 would proby be better for them as the mod plod has loads already

anyways yea back to airsoft ;)

anyone reckon the stock is going to be moveable? i really hope they dont have those silly stick mags,that would just rewen it for me :( tho id still probly get one :P

cheers

Aimpoint

The aborted SA80 carbine

IIRC when there was that hoo-hah a few days ago with the people throwing petrol bombs at warriors one of the guys bailing out was holding one of those carbines, so it could be the case that they're already issue equipment . . . :unsure:

Can anyone find this article online somewhere?

No one?

What article? The C&S one? It won't be on-line anywhere, that's for sure, and I couldn't possibly advocate me taking some hi-res macro shots of it and PM-ing them to you...

IIRC when there was that hoo-hah a few days ago with the people throwing petrol bombs at warriors one of the guys bailing out was holding one of those carbines, so it could be the case that they're already issue equipment . . . :unsure:

dnt i say that earlyer ? not picking holes mate sorry :)

Archived