Marui Mp7

cazboab

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in a moral dilemma.

If Marui bring out an MP7 which works exactly like the G18 AEP I will buy one and I will like it.

I will probably find that it will make an ideal back-up for a person with a VSR10 or another gun unsuitable for CQB.

I will probably recommend it to people asking what back-up pistol to buy.

So, how come I tell people that the G18 AEP sucks?

Is it just that we're desperate for a decent MP7 and we already have perfectly good gas G18s?

Funny old world, innit?

I suppose the only way to answer that is to imagine that someone made a reliable GBB MP7...

I'm sorry, I've just come.

You're probably right. If someone brought out decent GBB MP7s and MAC 10s, we'd be on them like flies on *beep*. But no one does, so we'll love the AEPs unless someone brings out the GBBs. And not semi-only NBBs. *Remembers recent 93R* <_<

:zorro:

I am in a moral dilemma.

If Marui bring out an MP7 which works exactly like the G18 AEP I will buy one and I will like it.

I will probably find that it will make an ideal back-up for a person with a VSR10 or another gun unsuitable for CQB.

I will probably recommend it to people asking what back-up pistol to buy.

So, how come I tell people that the G18 AEP sucks?

Is it just that we're desperate for a decent MP7 and we already have perfectly good gas G18s?

Funny old world, innit?

Good point. But why buy an eletric pistol when you can have a gas one? I fing gas smg's to be a bit tempramental. So this will be the best of both worlds. It will be better than the mp5k so there is no prolbem. Futrether more it may take the uzi type u gearbox making it an aeg, prolbem solved ;)

:Dr_Evil:

With the motor moved?

Please explain.

Seems to me that the AEP internals require a gearbox with a motor on the back/bottom end of it.

They'll probably just put the gear box horizontal, as opposed to vertical (like the 18C)

Thus full mags.

I'm also guessing they'll use the same gearbox in each model... meaning that none of the wroking parts will be in the grips.

However thats just me guessing.

They'll probably just put the gear box horizontal, as opposed to vertical (like the 18C)

Thus full mags.

I'm also guessing they'll use the same gearbox in each model... meaning that none of the wroking parts will be in the grips.

However thats just me guessing.

Well we can hope. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

Glock 18C

From this picture, it seems the nozzle/tappet plate area is the only thing that really needs to be worked out to get it to feed straight like a 'normal' gearbox. It's the size that makes it ideal to stick into small weapons such as the MP7 and perhaps other smaller guns.

Editted for large picture

Archived