Marui Mp7

cazboab

Led, Thats Gun Magazine dude, a magazine for reading not loading.

Its just got a picture of the MP7 on the cover, doesn't mean it even mentions the gun inside.

If by news inside you ment inside the mag, its the january edition due tomorow might be a mistranslaton for next month, so febuary in japan is my guess.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the MP7A1 it is on this months front page of the Japanese airsoft magazine GUN, so hopefully there will be some lovely new tidbits on this amazing gun.

Quick! Somebody get me the newest issue of GUN and a translator!

Oh, do you have a link to where you found this out?  It's suprising that Marui would already have a working prototype finished so that it could be featured in a mag.  If this is true, I'll be one happy lil camper, cause it means that the finished product can't be that far away.  I'll reserve judgement till I have a link showing the new GUN magazine, though.

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/w4_whatsnew.php

3rd item down (as of right now)

Hopefully it is the TM, and the news inside says "due tomorrow" but probably not...maybe by x-mas?

I see a magazine with an MP7 on the front...

Yeah GUN magazine, hopefully with news about the MP7, I think is what he meant :)

Led, Thats Gun Magazine dude, a magazine for reading not loading.

Its just got a picture of the MP7 on the cover, doesn't mean it even mentions the gun inside.

If by news inside you ment inside the mag, its the january edition due tomorow might be a mistranslaton for next month, so febuary in japan is my guess.

Umm, I guess when I read all those put together I get the feeling that maybe GUN magazine might have some news about the rumored airsoft mp7, but somebody needs to buy it and get it translated to be sure. So maybe there is a news tidbit forthcoming, or maybe not.

But my posting that link was in response to a request for a link…and because I happened on it earlier in the day, I knew where to find it.

*wanders off grumbling about reading comprehension skills*

These are just statements to Sarge's hope that the mp-7 will have a stock, which I have no doubt in my mind it will. Tokyo Marui has not said the mp7 will not have a stock, or will for that matter.....The point is, don't get your panties in a wad, it will probably have a stock....

Right now it's in a mid-season hiatus so it's not really clear. Before the hiatus they were still using the regular SG1 loadouts with the P90s.

Here's some more pics from that episodes:

http://sg.emedian.net/916eps.html

In the pic with Teal'c dual-wielding the MP7s, does it look like Daniel (behind Colonel Mitchell that's holding the G36) has an HK416 to anyone else?

Looks like another MP7 judging from the angle. Not to drag this off topic, but I really thought they should have ended the series after the season 8 finale. I mean they tied up all the major and loose story ends and O'Neil was finally able to get them all to go fishing. :D

Archived