Marui Mp7

cazboab

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea that the blackhole show was coming up. Maybe they'll have a better model out on the floor and marushin can have their m2 out as well.

Mmmmmm... M2 rifle

Depending on the prices and release dates it's either one of these new smgs that marui is making or the new m2. I can hardly wait.

Once the MP7 is out, can I start making endless threads asking if anyone makes the UCP?

:zorro:

The UCP is currently only a prototype, nobody knows how it will look in the future. Would be a bit pointless to discuss about that pistol ;). The only thing I know about it currently is, that HK tests a new kind of operation mechanism for the UCP - maybe a big innovation, maybe just a small improvement, who knows?

The UCP is currently only a prototype, nobody knows how it will look in the future. Would be a bit pointless to discuss about that pistol ;). The only thing I know about it currently is, that HK tests a new kind of operation mechanism for the UCP - maybe a big innovation, maybe just a small improvement, who knows?

From what I have seen the H&K UCP (or P46) looks outstanding. The H&K for Glock lovers... err... or vice versa? But like you said it still is in kinda a prototype phase - the final version could have a built-in refridgerator for all we know :blink:

From what I have seen the H&K UCP (or P46) looks outstanding. The H&K for Glock lovers... err... or vice versa? But like you said it still is in kinda a prototype phase - the final version could have a built-in refridgerator for all we know :blink:

Wow! Now I can penetrate body armour AND keep my fish fingers chilly!

UCP am win.

Archived