some pix

urbandork

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that spoon- I love mac11s, but they really are too ikkle to be a real mans gun, thus necessitating you to have to buy two.

and then wrestle with holstering and reloading the damn things so they can be skirmishable.

Gas mac10 for teh win, however.

but, as that appears to be not forthcoming, I won't have a problem getting one of these aep mac10s. submachine guns really are what the aep system was crying out for, and a manly mac10 with cheap mags and reasonable upgradeability might actually make a nice primary fro people like me obsessed with carrying a ton of brutal guns around the battle field :)

I shall be ordering one as soon as they are released. *wanders off to watch that chap who plays Bodie charge about an embassy toting a mac10 in "who dares, wins"*

Only thing I hate about the AEP is that the mags look stupid.

If they MP7s come out, they should make the normal magazines, but each magazine is mostly hollow space as a "sheath" to go over the motor contained inside the grip and the rest of the mag uses the normal AEP mag system.

And they gotta have a functional charging handle too.

Someone posted a link to a website a long long time ago. It was all in Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese (can't remember... dont care either) but some words were in english. Pretty much, I've been waiting for TM to be releasing press about the Skorpian, TMP and MP7 for a while...

submachine guns really are what the aep system was crying out for, and a manly mac10 with cheap mags and reasonable upgradeability might actually make a nice primary fro people like me obsessed with carrying a ton of brutal guns around the battle field :)

My god, I have been saying this for ages and now TM hath delivered.

Logically, these SMGs SHOULD have a full sized magazine, as there is (just about) enough room in the body of the gun for the Motor and a bigger cylinder/piston assembly (thus also giving better power).

Only thing I hate about the AEP is that the mags look stupid.

If they MP7s come out, they should make the normal magazines, but each magazine is mostly hollow space as a "sheath" to go over the motor contained inside the grip and the rest of the mag uses the normal AEP mag system.

Take a closer look at the MP7 picture... there seems to be a fullsize magazine at the bottom of the display case :). I'm pretty optimistic that TM will be able to fit the motor and minigerabox in the MP7 frame. It's a lot larger than a pistol, so no need to build the motor into the grip.

And they gotta have a functional charging handle too.

Indeed + moving bolt cover and a stable, metal made stock !

sorry to burst your bubble uni but that long black thing at the bottom of the case looks more like a battery to me...mags aren't really oval-ish and plastic shiny like...

Maybe, but the Marui batterys normally have a sticker on it

http://www.airsoftshop.com/airsoftshop/cat...es/IMG_3755.JPG

My thoughts: Maybe a battery in the front grip?

Too small and instable if hollow. I think the battery will be placed above the barrel, there's a lot of space for it.

Archived