A couple of chav jokes

rifleman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF is a charv? :huh:

All you need to know about Chav's here. Summed up they generally make a large portion of youth in Britian. Stinky attitudes combined with stinkier fashion. Burberry caps in abundance, stupid amounts of "bling" from argos, tucking of tracksuits into socks. Can be found hanging around public places hurling abuse at people, often drinking really cheap cider or cheap lager. The sort of generation that came up with happy slapping, ie beating up random people and capturing it on camera phones.

All you need to know about Chav's here.  Summed up they generally make a large portion of youth in Britian.  Stinky attitudes combined with stinkier fashion.  Burberry caps in abundance, stupid amounts of "bling" from argos, tucking of tracksuits into socks.    Can be found hanging around public places hurling abuse at people, often drinking really cheap cider or cheap lager.  The sort of generation that came up with happy slapping, ie beating up random people and capturing it on camera phones.

Dude, I'm an expert on CHAVS. I've been studying them in the wild for years. I have no idea what a charv is though.

i see this thread is lacking a any chav love

lol im not stalking your posts but generally no one here likes chavs, infact i personally hate em, they just as a general mass arnt worth the flesh and blood they are made from

• 3 months later...

Archived