So funny that SOMETHING BURST!

R22Master

Weird - I just noticed there are NO pinned threads in here! (apart from this one)

This HAS TO CHANGE!

So, for the absolutely classic, unmissable, timeless, most humorous additions to this thread, I will offer...

...a "Pinning" :)

Nominate an existing thread, or post something that instigates a tripple change of underwear for any reader, and it could just get pinned.

I will keep my eyes peeled, but feel free to nominate the best and the funniest by posting a link here, to your chosen thread.

Cheers all, and keep on larfing :rofl:

Anyway, I have pinned a couple of the best. I am in two minds as to whether to pin the "Telemarketers" thread as I was the one who started it. However, it does provide a public service that saves us all from Telemarketers, without having to resort to verbal abuse over the phone. Thoughts?

And more suggestions please - only the best will make it through ;)

Okay, I will pin the Telemarketers thread, but the X-Box is gay thread won't be pinned because I have serious reservations about doing so...

Firstly, it's in Off Topic, not the Humor sub-forum. Secondly, it started out as a serious thread and people won't see the humor until page 3 (most will have given up by then), and thirdly - because Sledge was round at my house during that conversation and Gasman was taking it very seriously - not in a good way. While it was quite funny at the time, pinning the thread for all to see could be seen to be publically humiliating him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived