Group Buy Forum

twelvety! Or 7, either way.

But how would shipping be calculated? Would it be as a percentage of order? EG:

If i bought a 1kg lump of wood costing 3% of the total bill, would i pay 3% of the postage.

Same if i bought a £126354696576 diamond, which was 99% of the bill, would i pay 99% of the shipping?

Let me give an example.

Softer wants to buy a vest from RedWolf for 50, AirS places the order and buys an Mp5 for 105. The shipping is 30 so they pay 15 each. Then if there are any customs they can split them 50/50.

My situation is that I want to buy a backpack from WGC but I don't have a credit card that's why i would find the Group Buy forum a real good addition to the site.

Until another sub-section is created, there is nothing preventing you from posting a message in the Wanted section asking people to share an order.

In fact, it has been done before by me when I was looking for a GB Tech Flashbang gas charger, and just piggy backed on someone else's bigger order from Redwolf.

the way i recently sorted postage out on a big multiple order was by working out how much 100g of weight cost in pounds.

then weighed everybodies stuff, and totalled it up. it worked becasue i ordered a CA249, and ended up paying most of the postage, becasue it weighs a lot.