Post Pictures of your magazines/clips

Fair do's for whatever floats your boat, but I can think of fewer things that seem more pointless than collecting solely one variety of similar guns in lieu of the whole other world of choice out there, personally speaking. I love an M4 and a slinky SR25, don't get me wrong, but so many other guns are as good or better IMO :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why that guy needs so many mags of the same type, for guns of the same series...

I mean, 2 hicaps per gun right? Does he use all 27 guns at once? Why dosnt he just have 2 hicaps?!?

cool collection of mags though, he should get 14 mag clamps and clamp them all together :P

evilhippy, you have too many guns, and hoew many 92f's do you have again :P

Actually, just one :P hehehe technically the rest are all differently nominated....

Yes I know its the same as having an M4, an M733, and an M635 etc, but I'm allowed 12 Berettas when I have another 76 guns that AREN'T Berettas ;)

Fair do's for whatever floats your boat, but I can think of fewer things that seem more pointless than collecting solely one variety of similar guns in lieu of the whole other world of choice out there, personally speaking. I love an M4 and a slinky SR25, don't get me wrong, but so many other guns are as good or better IMO :)

well...tbho, before me first m4, i had just about shot/fondled every TM type AEG there was available, and the armalites series, just felt natural so it kinda went from there...

In my eyes, having a collection of several variations on the same series can be just as nice as a mixed lot of AEGs.

and, don't judge me to soon, i have a P90 to burried between armalites stuff ! :D

nevertheles, i started seeing your way though, and got rid of two of them :D

but as said, before, show us your magpile, evilhippy :D

edit: oh and i was gonna mention those barretas to :P

Edited by sturgis

Alright alright, but there's really not very many!! A few AEGs I don't even have any hicaps for, and I don't have any more than 4 hicaps for any of them. Pistols almost all have only one mag, SMGs one or two etc. etc. I have got about 50-60 shotgun shells between the Marui shotshells, M1887, M1897 and M870, but that and a handful of moscarts (5 I think) and all the mags has got to be a fair bit under 200 items altogether, not that much considering the sheer numerics involved in the donor guns.

The REASON I have so many guns is that I didn't buy loads of accesories for any of them ;) what with the time limit we all face over in the UK I could not see any point at all in tricking out a few guns, when I'll be able to do that AFTER the VCRB.

Logic prevails.

DSC02655.jpg

1 mp5 drum, 1 500 round utg highcap, 2 240 round utg highcaps, 3 240 round cyma highcaps, 5 star mp5 low-caps, 4 BE xm8 44 round mags, 1 short ak highcap, 1 regular ak highcap, 10 22 round utg shotgun mags, 1 24 round kwc m9 mag, and 1 12 round kwc m9 mag. Not pictured is my g3 300 round box mag.

from my experience the MAG mids are wonderful. Mine have never had feeding errors which is quite unbelieveable, what with them being so cheap and all.

Partly take that back. Been using my MAGs for a couple of weeks now, and already a few have cracked from the middle. Nothing some glue won't fix, but still annoying.

Partly take that back. Been using my MAGs for a couple of weeks now, and already a few have cracked from the middle. Nothing some glue won't fix, but still annoying.

I decided to get 2 stars and 2 MAG, no M16 b/c I need to save up for a PTW and sell my M15 and maybe my P90 w/ a Marui Knight silecer and the NITRO RIS kit. :(

Edited by dwade32

The fact that he's now paying £45 a mag?

magazines2ys.th.jpg

Left to right:

2 x cyma speedloaders (about £2 each and great after being used a few times)

4 x STAR 30 round mags - utterly useless

2 X MAG Midcaps - yet to use them, but the build quality feels oh so much better than the STAR's i may buy a whole box.

7x TM 68 round locaps

1 x Milspex 68 round locap (same as TM but has an unload feature making it gucci)

What's really weird is that my CAm15 likes some mags but not others. Now i know that STARs are a lost cause in a CA (in mine they get stuck in the magwell....) but they vary so much. I mean 5 of my TM locaps fit fine, but 2 just don't want to go.

My ICS M16 is a right slag though, and takes anything without complaining.

Edited by Lance Jackass