Human RIS parts

HaVoC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you're an Armalite user, it's not your fault. ;):lol: Anyhoo, what RIS accessories would you have?

I've already posted, but just to re-iterate I'd have a Harris bi-pod with adaptor attached to a R.I.S. rail on my *albartroth* so I could sit on cold floors without fear of getting piles :P

• 2 weeks later...

on my left arm, a nade launcher, right arm, a flashlight, on my left eye a laser unit, and on my right a shotgun (predator style, not to mention cmon, a shotgun comin out of your eye, shiznate right there). and of course on my head, an oversized battery box

My ever imfamous RIS Cup holder (Standard on any M249 i mention) will be mounted to my shoulder, so i can turn my head and sip.

Thats right... i dont believe i've mentioned that here on the New Arnies Forums.

M249's should have an RIS Cup holder, so you can mow people down while sipping some Pepsi.

If you mod yourself excessivley like a P90, would you be in essense, Raping yourself?

My ever imfamous RIS Cup holder (Standard on any M249 i mention) will be mounted to my shoulder, so i can turn my head and sip.

Thats right... i dont believe i've mentioned that here on the New Arnies Forums.

M249's should have an RIS Cup holder, so you can mow people down while sipping some Pepsi.

If you mod yourself excessivley like a P90, would you be in essense, Raping yourself?

Why not just get a CamelBak or one of those awesome hats with the soda cans on the sides. :P

Archived