Stress Relief

rhino

Hi everyone, it's teh Tache! Whilst moping around various sites, waiting for Arnies to come back up, I amused my twisted little mind when i found these websites.

(And before anyone says anything, i am a cat lover!)

www.shoot-it.org

www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk

anyone else got anything weird like this?

hey rhino!

hows teh tache coming along? I've decided to order that bloody bergen as well. can you believe the price??? hehehe. didn't buy it til I saw it in the shop over here... quite good i think.

just dont get our bags mixed up on the day... (you thief!!! :lol: )

played that kitten game a while back... if you want stress relieve at a really low-IQ level, try weebl and bob... it's the lowest your IQ can plunge... but you'll be laughing a fair bit, enough to bring back the six-pack!!!

Ant: Can add any filter.. but if I added one that covered annoying spelling mistakes I thinka few people around here would be out of luck in their postings. :)

Nice links Rhino, was at that site a good year or so ago, and it's still a handy place to waste some fun minutes.

Ant: Can add any filter.. but if I added one that covered annoying spelling mistakes I thinka  few people around here would be out of luck in their postings. :)

yeah... some people are a bit dyslexic i think. or just plain lazy when they do a typo. I dont experience much of a problem though.

• 2 years later...

Archived