Mods and their posts

And now I wonder who makes less sense, is it R22 or HaVoC?

I take offense to that sir - I challenge you to a duel!

*slaps viper with a damp trout*

:)

Although you double-posted. :bleh:

Hmmm, yes I did. Well abuse me with a tree-stump and call me mary. I humbly prostrate myself for my haenous crime against forum dwellers :(

*goes to sit in the corner*

You want world domination? THIS'LL dominate the world!

megazorro.jpg

:zorro:

Too late - Microsoft has been on this project for a few years now.

Here is solid evidence of their evil plans...

ms_worlddomination.jpg

*shivers in boots*

lol microsoft couldnt take over a shoe box

and here is my evidence

"An airplane is flying into a city blanketed with fog, the pilot cant see 10m ahead of him, he flies around for ages trying to find a landmark so u can find the airport, when suddenly he sees a gap in the fog with a man standing on a building, the pilot asks the man, “where am I?” The man replies “your in an airplane” the pilot then flies to the airport and makes a perfect landing… later when asked how he worked it out he replied “a man gave me information that was absolutely correct although completely useless, so I realized that I was at Microsoft’s technical support”

lol microsoft couldnt take over a shoe box

and here is my evidence

"An airplane is flying into a city blanketed with fog, the pilot cant see 10m ahead of him, he flies around for ages trying to find a landmark so u can find the airport, when suddenly he sees a gap in the fog with a man standing on a building, the pilot asks the man, “where am I?” The man replies “your in an airplane” the pilot then flies to the airport and makes a perfect landing… later when asked how he worked it out he replied “a man gave me information that was absolutely correct although completely useless, so I realized that I was at Microsoft’s technical support”

:rofl: