Mods and their posts

From what I can see being a mod is a thankless underpaid job ruled by a scrooge of a man who pushes you too hard and makes you work Christmas day.

But would it be possible for the mods to let us know when they're posting mod related stuff. maybe it would be helpful if they posted official stuff in Green and then the normal forum stuff in standard...

Just a suggestion like because it's always good to know when someone is being a mod and when someone ain't.

xRx

Hmmmm, nice suggestion, but I can see a problem - I don't want to be typing...

[color=green]whatever I want to type[/color]

around whatever I want to type to impress a different one of my schitsophrenic miltiple-personality-dealy things upon y'all :D

I am wondering if there is a reason behind this request? Have I (or another mod) curfuffled you in some way by posting something mod-ish as a personal thought?

Speaking for myself, if the post is humorous and without punitive actions, or informative and without moderating abilities invoked, then you can bet it was from me and me alone (no mod interference). However, if one of my contributions ends with the words "Thread closed!" or "Account suspended for x days/hours" then you can bet your spleen that it came from my moderating alter-ego (the Crushinator) ;)

Just kinda wondering where this request came from really. If it would improve things round here I would gladly do it, but I can't see the need personally.

Thoughts?

Hehe, maybe we can have a badge of some sort, and whenever a mod posts, a picture of the badge will automatically be inserted in the beginning of the post unless we delete it (deleting some codes is easier than typing them :P)

Something like this

Badge.jpgOfficial mod business, ma am, I'll take over from here.

Or

Badge.jpgThis is the mods, you have been surrounded, put your hands in the air, and step away from the keyboard.

THREAD CLOSED!

Nah, not really :)

Still not seeing a huge demand though :o

Please, I am unsure as to why this would be useful and would like to know - genuinely - no bull - honestly - for sure - quite positively - absolutely - I bet my life - genuinely - no takebacks - dibs - no crossed fingers - ride shotgun - pedal to the metal - a bird in the hand - can't get no satisfaction - radio gah gah - all I wanna do is have some fun until the sun comes up over santa monica blvd - hit me baby one more time - etc... ;)

Too far? :D

It makes it easier for the stupid people to differeneciate between when you're being serious and when you're being silly.

Hint, we're always being silly unless we're not ;)

Actually, that probably doesn't help as much as I had intended :o

*goes back to playing with "Legos"* :D

I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags I must remember sarcam tags

Hang on - Why am I doing your homework for you? :D

I think the sarcasm was dripping from both mine and GR's posts ;)

Hang on - this is spam isn't it!

*slaps self on the wrist*

Writes 1,000 times "I am a mod - I must not spam", "I am a mod.....

etc... ;)

read the first three and made my decision on this..

I think it has good intentions, but this idea is total ######s. Seriously why?

Most of the time you can tell from reading wheather they are being mod or being regular. Just find the tone in the sectence. Is it serous or is is just plain and entertaining or helpful?

let me find some examples...

~P

read the first three and made my decision on this..

I think it has good intentions, but this idea is total ######s. Seriously why?

Most of the time you can tell from reading wheather they are being mod or being regular. Just find the tone in the sectence. Is it serous or is is just plain and entertaining or helpful?

let me find some examples...

~P

Ooooh yes - we like examples.

*puts down bottle as Elrey requested*

Hmmmm, I feel strangely better now ;)

Move along folks - nothing to see here :D

This is an example of being normal ( or abnormal in this case...too much salsa)

Ooooh yes - we like examples.

*puts down bottle as Elrey requested*

Hmmmm, I feel strangely better now ;)

Move along folks - nothing to see here :D

This is an example of seriousness...

Here it is folks.

I had less than 1 hour of footage that Mike was good enough to shoot at the event, but I have cobbled together the best bits to present you with...

Arnie-Geddon 2005 - The Movie

You can download your copy here...

-------------------------------------------------

Arnie Geddon 2005 Movie - (approx 15MB Download)

(Many thanks to Southeast Airsoft and "SEA_Captain" for hosting this file :) )

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the movie guys :)

Cheers ;)

There are your examples...

~P

M, 4 and PWNED.

M4PWNED?

4MPWNED?

PWNED4M?

Nah, I don't geddit :(

Today's episode of Skirmish Street was brought to you by the letter F, 50 grams of flash-powder, and the word "DETONATOR".

End of - methinks ;)

*reaches for fire extinguisher*