G&G GR300 Review Lots

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im seriously considering getting one of these badboys, However I can only find this review on it. Does anyone know of another review around the web somewhere?

Also, this gun is expensive at £350, what does it have over a cheaper ics, CA or TM gun? apart from looks ofc.

Also performance wise, does the gr300 come out of the box at 330fps? or will it need upgrades, and will it run a 12v stock or has noone tried this?

thanks

-Mike

Im seriously considering getting one of these badboys, However I can only find this review on it. Does anyone know of another review around the web somewhere?

Also, this gun is expensive at £350, what does it have over a cheaper ics, CA or TM gun? apart from looks ofc.

Also performance wise, does the gr300 come out of the box at 330fps? or will it need upgrades, and will it run a 12v stock or has noone tried this?

thanks

-Mike

I don't think it has anything over the other guns apart from looks to be honest Well apart from the folding stock which is the main reason I bought it- I wante a small SMG style gun but couldn't jusitfy splashing out on loads more hi caps. Now I have 3 different M4 variants and loads os hicaps! It certainly does not out perform my CA M15 CQB which is standard out of the box. Mind you that gun is the benchmark for all others in my eyes!

For me though the GR300s is the best looking stock M4 variant out there bar none. The stock performance is only average though.

Well the reviews I read said it was 330 out of the box but mine was only 280- although on reflection I think I had a lemon. Its working lovely now its been repaired and upgraded though.

Apparently it will run a 12v according to the instruction manual but I haven't tried it.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey all, This is a very interesting thread.

Im considering getting a gr300 although I am unsure on whether to get the long or short version? has anyone compared the performance of the two?

another question.... would it be possible/ has anyone attached a silencer to one of these, I would like to see what it looks like.

Thanks

-Mike

It does make the AEG quieter but mine being the l its a lot longer

thanks

-Mike

I ran a 12 v it gives an insane roa but i was scared so i took it off runing it on a 8.4 now, the fps on mine is 320 to 313 it varies

Does anyone know how to attach an M203 to a GR300?

yes one on these:

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...oduct&id=TRS08A

Edit1*

ile show some pictures as soon as photobucket has uploaded them

Edit*

Dam my computer has crashed geting these pictures are a dam pain

Edited by Crimson

Nice setup there, mine has yet to be covered in juicy goodies! A quick question though, for other GR300 owners...

Has anyone tried the STAR Real-caps in one, and did they feed ok? It's just that I desperately need more mags (only have 1 CA Hi-cap), and I'm not a big fan of hi-caps. I borrowed some TM Hi-Caps, and they were mis-feeding every few BB's.

So...magazine recommendations for this please!

i actully had problems with star mags in mine

turned out to be the battery wire blocking the magwell

only other problem i've had with my GR was the tablet plate snapped... its been replaced now and it seems fine.

just fitted a G-P SD fit tho some filing was needed to make the hop-up fit the barrel connection.

normal_Gr300sd.jpg