The Edit Button Hates me!

Right. I have recently been getting this damned annoying problem with my posting. Mainly in the team and player subforums, I haven't checked to see if it's happening elsewhere, but I suspect it is.

The edit button vanishes. I'm not being a n00b and forgetting where it is, rather it toaly disapears on some of my posts. Is it time-limited or something? It makes no sense whatsoever, it seems that the forum isn't recognising me as the one who made the post, and is stopping me from editing it.

Any help, guys?

It dissapears after 5 mins you n00b :P, A simple search should of shown this..

Edit: Since you're all threatning me with -1's I will link to it, however I've seen this thread happen before.

Edit 2:

...simple search should of shown...

Link: Here

Edited by Lord Jebus

Heh. I did search for this (EDIT and EDIT BUTTON) and found nothing. So I started this thread. It's hard to find stuff, as some people don't put good descriptions in the thread title, or people (like me) can't/don't think of all the posible words to search for - there's a LOT, by the way <_<