Look I use giff's as my avitar which I know arn't small but 50kbs in my eyes is taking the mik a bit. All the giff avitars i've used i've had to compensate them all (i.e riddicusly small sizes only 10 frames which sucks) So i was woundering espically now that most users have broadband here that could we increas to 100kbs?

Not everyone has broadband, maybe because they don't see the point or can't get it. Saying that the limits should be raised because most people have broadband would be selfish. 130k for an avatar is stupidly big, I'm pretty certain that there is a 100k limit on sigs too

DEFINITELY NO MORE than 100KB in filesize (again, discretion is used if an image is a tiny bit over, but realistically, it should be noticably less than this limit).

The 100Kb is for signatures, not avatars. And seeing as you have both an animated signature and avatar it kinda defeats the object of having the limits in place.

I personally have no issues with it, having a 6MB/s (megaBYTE) broadband connection, but I do agree that with all the 56k users it's not really fair.

Your point being?

woo2us.jpg

I have a stupid amount of bandwidth avalible to me but still wan't the rules to be inforced because the animations kill 56k conections.