L85 A2

luninhk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Much fwappage.

The "Version 2 plastic GB" seems to me to be the Plastic gearbox that STAR used in their M249, which is about the size of a V6 or V1 TM GB.

I told you, STAR could use that GB to make a FAMAS or L85, and looky what happens.

I wouldn't mind a new FAMAS either...

What's that I hear? The sound of Lance Jackass' trousers being ruined? At least he hasn't blown all his cash on an M16 or anyth... oh :P

As for me... well I either get one of these or a new smock. And though it's a no-brainer to most of you, I would really like that new smock...

Hmm i really want a LSW but my only fears are

a)everyone will get it

b)it wont actually be that much more accurate than the normal one

Ill also take it upon myself to rant at everyone i see cock it with the wrong arm

Actually cos i maily play urban i think ill get the L85 :)

I think I'll go for the AFV, purely because the thought of having an L85 so compact you can fit it into a backpack gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that is usually associated with orgasm and/or copious amounts of absinthe.

L85A2 for me, because is SUCH a nice weapon and the LSW is lovely but it feel slightly "too" long for me.

My god did someone say its out next month? my dreams have been answered! I can create my infantry look woohoo!

BTW what is a plastic gearbox exactly? is it exactly what it sounds like?

Dont worry, youll probably be able to buy different barrel and new outrigger and pistol grip and make an LSW which can be converted to L85, im worried EVERYONE will have an LSW lol

Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm not going to get an L86 as I have an RPK, a far better weapon IMHO. A friend of mine mat be interested in getting his hands on the L85, but there again he is a Bullpup nut.

Ray

Argh, now it's a question of either L85 or L86! How am I supposed to chooooooooose?!?! You don't think that a conversion kit would be easily interchangable do you?

That might depend on who released it. My experience (which I admit is limited to AKs and G36s) is that it's fairly easy to swap conversion kits around.

Ray

Argh, now it's a question of either L85 or L86! How am I supposed to chooooooooose?!?! You don't think that a conversion kit would be easily interchangable do you?

im sure it wouldnt be too hard new barrel/ out rigger and pistol grip and shoulder strap, but everyone will want an LSW but i personally want an L85 because the LSW just feels "too" long if you get me and kinda defies the point of a bullpup, although is very sexy ill admit

Archived