L85 A2

luninhk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope that cocking handles good, im going to be playing with that non-stop doing it like i was taught :D No more bodging L85 slings to a FAMAS

My god this has actually got me over a really bad weekend, did they say its out next month correct? And whats up with plastic gearboxes as well?

My god this has actually got me over a really bad weekend, did they say its out next month correct? And whats up with plastic gearboxes as well?

Hm, only release information I can find is "Coming soon"....gearbox is supposed to be plastic and if they stick to their own numeration version 2 could mean the use of their new gearbox GB-249-02 with a 100% spring

http://www.starairsoft.com/Large/SAA_M249_Gear_Box_1_L.jpg

Hm...but the M249 gearboxes are not known for having a cut-off lever...but no cut-off no semi....perhaps they are planing a new gearbox :blink:

Ahh too many guns to buy already and now another to add! I don't even get a chance to pimp the ones I've got. However on this one I may have to leave it to see what the other 2 companies produce, especially considering the plastic gearbox, however this could be outweighed by the metal body. Ummm...

Archived