Pics of your SMG's

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kicking my own *albatross* whether i should buy a glock 18c or an m11?

Sorry I didn't reply fast. I got my m11 used. M11 over g18c... Thats hard. The one advantage that the m11 has is that it has a stock. It makes firing on fullauto much more controllable. The m11 is prone to jamming but if you can get it to work its gerat. It does eat silicon oil so I have not fired it since I ran out of silicon oil. Over all its a gret gun. :) O and cromdog That is one nice tmp.

:Dr_Evil:

yep this thread is for all sorts of smg's. Thatsreally nice. And BAKABOX, do you have the green conversion or does it still take co2?

The three things to the right in the suitcase are the green gas 'kits'. You just remove a piece from each magazine and insert them instead. It works okay with red gas, but still suffers from cooldown. Check the thread by Firebrand about the Hi Capa piston head modification (I'm getting the part myself).

The three things to the right in the suitcase are the green gas 'kits'. You just remove a piece from each magazine and insert them instead. It works okay with red gas, but still suffers from cooldown. Check the thread by Firebrand about the Hi Capa piston head modification (I'm getting the part myself).

Yep I saw thoes parts and thought that. I did see the hicaapa mod. If I were to get one thats the mod I would do. And Para thats pretty nice. I might have to do a WWII loadout now. :D

Yes, it's mainly extremal air, but gas a tank in the grip too.  It really eats gas fast though, and one fill is good for about one magazine (30 rounds). In addition to that, magazines are rather rare and expensive.

Thats one of things that turned me off from getting one.