Pics of your SMG's

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oik, is that the Smokey's version? or your own custom piece?

Just a Smokey's.

apparently the cover is missing where the gearbox is showing tho..

What make? Where? and how much? Info please.

aaaah.

1. Smokey's

2. From Japan to here

3. I did a swap. apparently its a Japanese show model. Probably worth £250-300+

Edited by oikoik
Just a Smokey's.

apparently the cover is missing where the gearbox is showing tho..

Nice, how's the build quality on that? I've heard some not so good things about Smokey's products, but I've always been interested in the Sten. Is it all metal & wood? all plastic? It's a Ver 3 gearbox correct?

Nice piece btw.

Picture of my Mp5 RAS and M11 of unknown make... it was given to me by a mate of my dads, it just need a bit of a strip down and clean out.... the muppet had been firing Paintball bb's through it :rolleyes:

Hope you like *AL* aka Lofty... Black Knights

Nice, how's the build quality on that?  I've heard some not so good things about Smokey's products, but I've always been interested in the Sten.  Is it all metal & wood? all plastic?  It's a Ver 3 gearbox correct?

Nice piece btw.

yeah, i didnt hear too many great things about them either, but i got this ages ago before the more recent rumours appeared.

yup, an ak47 gearbox.

the metal is pretty tough, like its also brass - its built like a tank aside from the plastic bit in front of the trigger guard, so its pretty heavy [for an airsoft smg] too.

its not an ergonomically friendly [and perhaps a bit sharp in places] weapon but it has a nice feel to it.

i think i'd rather swipe at someone with it than shoot them lol.

ouch

came with about 4 mags too.