Pics of your SMG's

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the tokyo marui version? Any chance that silencer would fit on the KWC mini uzi?

Heh, that's what I hope, at least. Firesupport seems to be out of stock, though, and I can't seem to find it in HK stores.

Is that a Cyber Gun Uzi? What are those brass things?

It's a KWC Mini Uzi. Might be sold under the Cyber Gun brand some places. The brass things are green gas adaptors, in order to use green gas instead of CO2 capsules.

Heh, that's what I hope, at least. Firesupport seems to be out of stock, though, and I can't seem to find it in HK stores.

It's a KWC Mini Uzi. Might be sold under the Cyber Gun brand some places. The brass things are green gas adaptors, in order to use green gas instead of CO2 capsules.

Where did you get those because I've got a C02 Uzi and it costs a fortune capsules.

Is that the tokyo marui version? Any chance that silencer would fit on the KWC mini uzi?

I don't think it will, I'm fairly sure the thread is different. However, the main problem however is the way the silencer is made; because you don't remove the barrel when fitting it to the TM Uzi, there's a special cut-out section inside the silencer that the barrel slides into. This makes it stable and means there's no chance of BB's knicking against the inside of the silencer, however, if you attatch it without the barrel then the BB's occasionally get deflected by hitting the baffles inside.

As the Mini Uzi's barrel is shorter than the Uzis, I reckon you might have this problem. However, I'm not 100% sure. I will track down a Mini Uzi and try it out though.

Donnie- Where did you get the 3 round burst trigger group for your mp5a5? Is it just a TM Mp5j with an A5 stock and flashhider and no scope base? I have been wanting to make an mp5 with a mock burst function for ages and helf would be muchos appreciated.

Also, ace collection loving the MPLs and Macs

Edited by ianhaz

Ive not whored this image around too much so I dont feel so bad.... :P

wall_all_small.jpg

Its had a couple more added since then...

Could I have included the UMP as a SMG??? Im unsure where the line is drawn to be honest....

Edited by donnie