Pics of your SMG's

Isn't that Bedknobs and Broomsticks?

Prince of Thieves is the Kevin Costner one

Bedknobs and broomsticks? I thought that was something entirely different. Perhaps it was called the animated tales of Robin Hood or something along those lines.

All I remember from the Kostner film is Bryan Adams singing his heart out :D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shakes head*

So many good film choices ruined by the misfortune of one Mr Costner...

Probably better than the aforementioned animated version, though barely

I'm beginning to think there really is no hope for you mate, but then your airsoft collection saves you ;)

All I can say is I very much enjoyed use of my MP7 yesterday and am waiting impatiently until funds permit the purchase of a K !

Edited by Shard

Oh yeah this is another airsoft topic aint it? I forget :P The cartoon one was freakin' awesome and still is by merit of it being a cartoon, and has nostalgic value.

The Costner debacle is just awful, but, has anyone else noticed that Evil Dead 3 (the Medievil dead) is a parody of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves for whole sections? Like the speech from the walls near the end that parodies Morgan Freemans in robind hood? And the tooling up scene (both at the same place in the two movies) and various other things are direct p***-takes/spoofs as well?

It may have just been another one of those things I `worked out` while watching Medievil Dead while tripping, but I'm pretty damn sure its a big ol' joke by Sam Raimi and co. :D

Oh yeah I bought another Skorpion, err, SMGs, err yeah..

• 1 month later...

hiya guys, i just bought a KWA Mac11 of the forums, wich is currently sitting at my mates house, and according to him, with the safety on, he can still pull the trigger...

Now, because i bought this gun without a magazine, i was wondering if it could have anything to do with that (like it needs a magazzine in the gun, to engage, wich seems doubtfull) or if there is indeed something broken inside?

hiya guys, i just bought a KWA Mac11 of the forums, wich is currently sitting at my mates house, and according to him, with the safety on, he can still pull the trigger...

Now, because i bought this gun without a magazine, i was wondering if it could have anything to do with that (like it needs a magazzine in the gun, to engage, wich seems doubtfull) or if there is indeed something broken inside?

I seem to remember that with the safety on a Mac11, the trigger will still pull, but the bolt doesn't shift, hence the gun doesnt fire..

Edited by hardboiledcop

Nice piece of MP5, it's just a little stubby for my tastes. If you look at it from the stock to the front, it's like, "Yeah, cool, awesome, rails, mags clipped together, m203, oooh, wait where'd it go?" and you look back and it ended quite abruptly.

That stock isn't....normal....an SG1 cheekpiece on an MP5 stock? Can't remember seeing cheekpieces on those before but hey, nice idea if so, but how is that attached to the stock plate?

And if anyone wants any more SMGs there's a little place I know just South of here .... ;):lol:

¦¦

¦¦

¦¦

\/

Edited by evilhippy
  • 4 weeks later...
Bedknobs and broomsticks? I thought that was something entirely different.

Ah yes, one of my all time faves, the tale of a busty young wench forced into servitude during the day and loneliness by night, comforted only by the consideration of the furniture designers...

Oh wait, I think that's a different version to the one you're all talking about.... :blink:

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...