Pics of your SMG's

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my contribution ;)

smg1br2.jpg

Full Metal KSC Ingram with home made silencer.

Full Metal Chinese MP5K Springer

KHC Mini Uzi Springer

mp5kkp8.jpg

You cant go skirmishing with this MP5, but it sure add something authentic to your collections. Extremely solid, and freakin heavy. Power wise, you cant hurt anyone with it, unless if you use it to throw at someone. :waggle:

It says "Hua Tai Toys" on the left side of the box.

Massacreman:

Yup thats the one, I also bought the M50 A double Eagle Sniper rifle. Very Cool! 1 piece Metal barrel, and I've heard somewhere and upgrade is coming soon, you need to change the whole barrel to make it shoot above 450 FPS.

Edited by 1911
Here's my contribution  ;)

<snip>

Full Metal KSC Ingram with home made silencer.

Full Metal Chinese MP5K Springer

KHC Mini Uzi Springer

<snip>

You cant go skirmishing with this MP5, but it sure add something authentic to your collections. Extremely solid, and freakin heavy. Power wise, you cant hurt anyone with it, unless if you use it to throw at someone.   :waggle:

How did you make that silencer? Do you have a guide on it or anything?

EDIT: massacreman the G3sas isnt a smg as it has a assault rifle sized magazine. :)

Edited by powelly

Here's my TM MP5K, took them with my phone last night while waiting for class.

The side panels have been cut/sanded away because I plan on attatching a retracting MP5 stock. I currently have an M4 stock taken from a springer. works pretty well, had to craft an adaptor outta wood. I did it the hard, cheap way :)post-13537-1159014747_thumb.jpgpost-13537-1159014775_thumb.jpgpost-13537-1159014792_thumb.jpg

did u buy it with all of the kit or just the gun, also i read in the thread that a g3sas isn't an smg, how come?

You mean the rifle? Mine's standard, I'm saying that theres suppose to be an upgrade coming soon, but its still a rumour.

How did you make that silencer? Do you have a guide on it or anything?

I posted it on a thread somewhere, loooooooooooong time ago :)

It's basically a piece of a pipe from a muffler, cut it to your desired length or choose the diameter first, find a nut that will fit your Ingram's thread(you can remove it and bring it to a homedepo or somthing), get someone to weld it on. Paint it black. Done! ;)

It's not what most people would consider "pretty", but as I recall from a gun show i went, and seeing a real Ingram M10, it doesnt look much better than your regular metal toolbox.

Here's my TM MP5K, took them with my phone last night while waiting for class.

The side panels have been cut/sanded away because I plan on attatching a retracting MP5 stock. I currently have an M4 stock taken from a springer. works pretty well, had to craft an adaptor outta wood. I did it the hard, cheap way :)post-13537-1159014747_thumb.jpgpost-13537-1159014775_thumb.jpgpost-13537-1159014792_thumb.jpg

You mean you bring your Mp5 to class!?? What course are you taking? Gunsmith?

• 1 month later...