DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

and that is what it shall be used for static suport gunning roles. And as top cover in the new buddys there getting for rednal games.

Grim

Whatever floats your boat dude. Just be warned that if you pad it out fully it will be the least comfortable armour you will ever wear.

Darkchild

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noted! :)

I doubt ill fully pad it out any ways and one of the lads on my teams show interest in his own 1 so might just sell it on to him if i end up disliking it.

You have a UBACS doint you dude? Whats it like any good? Comfy? etc etc?

Grim

The BCB ones are excellent, i have 2. I would advise buying a size larger than normal though as they come up a bit small. I fit a large when im normally a medium in usual clothes. They are comfy and well made, the padding is removable and the pockets are just right for compasses/notebooks etc. The only thing wrong with them is the silly little buttons on the pockets. I replaced those with velcro strips, much more robust!

The issued UBACS, however, is much better. It already comes with velcro on the pockets, the pockets are larger and the material is more comfy. Though i dont believe you can buy the issued ones anywhere yet.

If you see my avatar i am wearing an issued UBACS that i died a darker shade of brown. One of the best bits of kit ive ever had.

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130

Ahh cool, i thought it had been raining and it had darkend due to being wet lol. If im ever able to get an issue UBACS ill get one, i have ordered a UBACS from SOF that im quite sure is the BCB 1 i will probably make the same adjustments to it as you have but with out the darker dying. Thanks for the info dude.

Grim

Edited by Grim

What size are you? i have a spare Issued UBACS that i would sell. It was worn once by one of my rifleman before he gave it to me cos it was too big for him. The only thing thats wrong with it is my boy wrote his ZAP number on the pocket in permenant marker. It is a size large (and it is large, the issued ones are quite generously sized)

Darkchild

Im only about a medium to a large i have quite a wirey frame, altho theres a few lads in my team that may be interested in it. i will see how the BCB 1 fits (it should arrive withing the week). I wll also ask any of my lads on the team if they are interested as well. Im going to go see a few of them now so i will let you know if there any interest ASAP. Im still going through trial and error on the under armour shirts as the AI base layer shirts are wuite big on me so i need to see how the 3 under armour shirts i have ordered fit (Desert DPM ACU and Multicam).

Grim

The AI shirts are abnormally huge, i bought a medium and the material came down to my knees, it was like a dress. If you anything near normally sized, you need to purchase a small.

The ones that AI are marketing as the MK2 shirts (ie the ones in desert DPM) are identical to the BCB ones, so they, in contrast, size up small.

Darkchild

Here's a couple of pics of my DPM gear. It's a bit of a mix at the moment. Clothes British DPM and vest U.S Woodland. Not going for any particular look really, just trying to achieve the right one for me :)

Pics not great quality, damn camera just runned out of batteries.

Any suggestions welcome ;)

Hello! First I want to introduce myself. My nickname is Pajk(aka Spider in english) and I am from Slovenia. I am a member of SAS (Specialna Airsoft Skupina or translated: Special Airsoft Group). Our uniform is DPM and here is a picture of my buddies in action :

saschopersmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool pic, shame about the guy on the rights beret.

I'm assuming the sand beret is a team thing, its not very 'sas in the field' to be honest though last thing they like to do is advertise who they are. Even from WWII (at the end) they'd wear non descript headgear.

Great pic though, lots of action!

Thank you all for positive comments,guys.

The beret is our official headwear in our club, so it must be on. Of course when we are in battle, we wear DPM boonie hats. And here is a little more pictures from this Sunday:

sasfoto-2.jpg

sasfoto-3.jpg

sasfoto-4.jpg

sasfoto-5.jpg

sasfoto16.jpg

sasfoto-8.jpg

sasfoto-10.jpg

sasfoto-11.jpg

sasfoto-12.jpg

And here is me with my son:

sasfoto-9.jpg

Thank you all for positive comments,guys.

The beret is our official headwear in our club, so it must be on. Of course when we are in battle, we wear DPM boonie hats. And here is a little more pictures from this Sunday:

[imgsnip[/img]

What quad is that?

The photo's and place look incredible.

I don´t know what kind of quad is that.All i know that we got it from our police and it has 4x4 WD and it has mark CB500.

Camera guy is my comrade and he is a professional photographer.

And again, thanks for positive comments.

I hope that we will meet at Berget.

Edited by Pajk

wow dude :D AWESOME. i hope those pics are made safe ( e.g., i don't see any eye protection ), but they look GREAT. really fantastic :P

nope won't be seeing you at berget, got final exams during berget, got to set priorities right ? :P and i won't be at Red Sun Rising either, sadly my graduation will be held the day before, and i can't travel 1100 kilometers in a day :P can't afford a plane so sorry mate :P

but honestly, you guys do play hard-core, i'm thinking you'll go Special Forces on those big events right ?

enjoy dude, looking SWEET so far

Edited by triggerhappyNL