DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

TriggerhappyNL I wish you all the best for your graduation.To bad for Berget but hey,I think that Berget will be next year,other things won´t :D .This photo session is made just for fun and we have eye protection in combat. DPM on pictures is new pattern and its called MUD DPM :D :D :D

And about that wannabe SAS(Special Air Service): we all have our idols,someone adore US marines,someone is going for the SEALS,someone this,someone that and so on. We have chosen SAS and it is nothing wrong that we wear DPM,berets with SAS logo and at the end that we have SAS logo on our bands.So what if are not original, who is?

Edited by Pajk
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think its wether ur original or not with the berret badge, but whether u have earned it. as in, u have walked the 24KM wearing the stupidly heavy bergen, or managed to make it through the interigation, or passed all the special air service training. because thats what the badge is a symbol of, being bloody hard as nails by the SAS standard. any one can wear it, but not everyone deserves to wear it. IMO ditch the badge for a custom one/ no badge at all. keep calling urselves the Special airsoft whatevers, but dont disrespect the effort those blokes have put into earning their berrets.

i dont think its wether ur original or not with the berret badge, but whether u have earned it. as in, u have walked the 24KM wearing the stupidly heavy bergen, or managed to make it through the interigation, or passed all the special air service training. because thats what the badge is a symbol of, being bloody hard as nails by the SAS standard. any one can wear it, but not everyone deserves to wear it. IMO ditch the badge for a custom one/ no badge at all. keep calling urselves the Special airsoft whatevers, but dont disrespect the effort those blokes have put into earning their berrets.

haha, at least get a clue before gobbing off...

edit- but yeah it is the height of walt wearing the cap badge, but you say you dont wear that to games so that's something at least

Edited by Ubar

I am proud to have original SAS beret even if I haven´t deserve it by the standards that you write down. I respect the history of their knowledge and what they are capable to do, but that isn´t a reason that I shouldn´t wear it. Do you have something that means a lot to you and you are hardly wait to show it everybody?

I am sorry if I and my mates are ofending somebody by wearing it, but that´s the way it is. Get use to it.

you've just made your self an even larger walt than I thought you could not only by wearing stripes but by also wearing a cap badge you have not earn t. I tend to keep my mouth shut but I just had to speak up when you just said your last comment tell you what go with the motto "we're here we're queer get used to it" more likely to suit you.

by all means wear it but do not ever think for just one min that you deserve or have earn t the right to wear it.

you've just made your self an even larger walt than I thought you could not only by wearing stripes but by also wearing a cap badge you have not earn t. I tend to keep my mouth shut but I just had to speak up when you just said your last comment tell you what go with the motto "we're here we're queer get used to it" more likely to suit you.

by all means wear it but do not ever think for just one min that you deserve or have earn t the right to wear it.

What are you selling here? http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=127392 ? top item...

Edited by Hoppum

Finnaly someone who understand how things works. Hewes and darkchild130 FOR PRESIDENT!!! :D :D :D

About spelling: I am from Slovenia and english isn´t my mother language, so it is natural that I make mistakes. I am sorry but I am doing my best. :unsure:

And Subbo I would be proud that someone who isn´t from England adores yours SPECIAL FORCES.

Edited by Pajk
Finnaly someone who understand how things works. Hewes and darkchild130 FOR PRESIDENT!!! :D :D :D

About spelling: I am from Slovenia and english isn´t my mother language, so it is natural that I make mistakes. I am sorry but I am doing my best. :unsure:

And Subbo I would be proud that someone who isn´t from England adores yours SPECIAL FORCES.

The final line makes a nice change from some replies I've seen... but on a more serious note I get the feeling Darkchild would step aside for Jeremy Clarkson as Prime Minister...

those Photo's are really really good... I'm pleased that someone has enough respect to put effort into there Impression of our Special Forces... rather than the usual stuff you see.

• 2 weeks later...

you have a very odd webbing belt it should be a clip thing meh oh well do you have a small waist because there are not many pouches on there.. you could try a hippo pad to bulk your self up a bit..

if your going for infantry loadout (I presume so if your getting bayonet and have two ammo pouches) I'd also recommend a sandbag they always seem to have one and they always seem to find a bloomin use for em..

Good luck.