DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i finally installed the thicker padding on the knee pads that kie built in to my 95trousers, but unfortunatly i was stuck with my dad as photographer as my sister went back to uni. So im sorry for a poor quiality and bad angles of the photos. but heres my current DPM set up. Note it is incomplete and all i have are crappy webtex pouches mounted on my pointman vest, i am currently saving up for a pointman pouch set, also need to sow in loops to attach my dump pouch and pistol holster to it as well. but so far heres what i have and what im gonna use, until i get said pouches.

Lightweight set up. consosting of RAID modified 95shirt and 95trouser with built in knee pads, CBA with 2 spare magazines and 40mm bandolier.

HPIM0329.jpg

a closer look and better view of the arm pocket and knee pads.

HPIM0330.jpg

RAID modified 95Jacket with armpockets and built-in elbow padding. Also sporting my Pointman vest

HPIM0332.jpg

Better shot of the vest (no pouches on the back as of yet.

HPIM0333.jpg

And finally a full view (Getting my dad to actually take this was more hassle than it was worth and i have no idea why) :angry::headbutt::ranting2:

HPIM0336.jpg

Better View of the pockets and kneepads

HPIM0331.jpg

HPIM0334.jpg

HPIM0335.jpg

I will update as i can (With out my dad taking the pics) And a thanks to Kie for the mods to my kit!

Grim

Edited by Grim

I bought u ur lunch and a guinness the other day that must count for at least the shirt. besides ur girlfriend can give u sex lol. I will just buy u ice cream and more guinness. How do you like the thicked knee padding?

Grim

I stole her sewing machine lol. I just got her to find me some green thread and set the thing up for me. She had to use it after i did any ways to do some sewing on it, but i think i broke the zig zag stitching setting.

Grim

Well i finally installed the thicker padding on the knee pads that kie built in to my 95trousers, but unfortunatly i was stuck with my dad as photographer as my sister went back to uni. So im sorry for a poor quiality and bad angles of the photos. but heres my current DPM set up. Note it is incomplete and all i have are crappy webtex pouches mounted on my pointman vest, i am currently saving up for a pointman pouch set, also need to sow in loops to attach my dump pouch and pistol holster to it as well. but so far heres what i have and what im gonna use, until i get said pouches.

Lightweight set up. consosting of RAID modified 95shirt and 95trouser with built in knee pads, CBA with 2 spare magazines and 40mm bandolier.

a closer look and better view of the arm pocket and knee pads.

RAID modified 95Jacket with armpockets and built-in elbow padding. Also sporting my Pointman vest

Better shot of the vest (no pouches on the back as of yet.

And finally a full view (Getting my dad to actually take this was more hassle than it was worth and i have no idea why) :angry::headbutt::ranting2:

Better View of the pockets and kneepads

I will update as i can (With out my dad taking the pics) And a thanks to Kie for the mods to my kit!

Grim

Grim mate,

nice loadout. My mk6 make me look like chicken little..

Like the mods, good idea, sizing of pockets a bit of an issue. I used to mod US BDUs RAID style. I have OD velco hat you can have if you send you addy in a PM.

Grim mate,

nice loadout. My mk6 make me look like chicken little..

Like the mods, good idea, sizing of pockets a bit of an issue. I used to mod US BDUs RAID style. I have OD velco hat you can have if you send you addy in a PM.

Thanks. I'm not 100% happy with the heavier loadout, as the pouches tick me off and its incomplete and i should of just left it as my bandana or bush hat for the lighter set up. Also i never put my comms on for the pic.

Kie deserves the credit for the mods all i did was unpick replace and re stistch the knee pads with thicker foam. and the elbow pads cant really be seen in the pics. Whats this "Velcro hat"? And with Kie deserveing the credit i think he deserves it more than i do.

I will also soon put up pics of my revamped desert set up. i have stripper the osprey and i am using the new PLCE vest over it, and i have won a pair of those warrior desert DPM trousers on ebay so when they arrive the new look will be put up on here.

Grim

Edited by Grim
Thanks. I'm not 100% happy with the heavier loadout, as the pouches tick me off and its incomplete and i should of just left it as my bandana or bush hat for the lighter set up. Also i never put my comms on for the pic.

Kie deserves the credit for the mods all i did was unpick replace and re stistch the knee pads with thicker foam. and the elbow pads cant really be seen in the pics. Whats this "Velcro hat"? And with Kie deserveing the credit i think he deserves it more than i do.

I will also soon put up pics of my revamped desert set up. i have stripper the osprey and i am using the new PLCE vest over it, and i have won a pair of those warrior desert DPM trousers on ebay so when they arrive the new look will be put up on here.

Grim

Velco tape, ooopppppssss!!! For arm pockets.

oooohhh. lol. i have a load lying around somewhere. Thanks anyways for the offer though Zogmiester its appreciated.

I am not adding velcro yet as i dont think im going to need it for any thing. (yet!) lol

Grim