DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And death spiral.

Any one else have pics, in preference to Ubar, of a properly spread out unit?

KM

Here's a classic arrowhead formation, for crossing open terrain.

cos070152404pq3.jpg

Edited by doc_newstead

Well...I was planning to dump my DDPM loadout completely in possible favour of an UKSF-style loadout, but walked in to work to see one of our regulars in there who has been out in A-stan (in the TA), holding a large, shrink wrapped parcel. My excitement rose to find a brand new CQC Load Carrying Tactical Vest, with everything - and he had brought it back for me! £50 later, it was mine. :D

From some initial impressions and wearing, it seems amazing. Well made and well designed - Is this the same company who did the Osprey Armour covers? This stuff seems a ton better. Still a tad bulky over the Osprey for my liking, I wouldn't mind actually using it over a PACA, or maybe even on it's own.

lctv1pi5.jpg

The whole family. I seriously have too many pouches now...does anyone need any? :P

allddpmcg4.jpg

Donning the DDPM again. Apologies for the MC cap. Tried not to overload the vest with pouches I don't need. And the "Helmet cover pouch" makes a great radio pouch!

ddpm1rn7.jpg

Now then...do I still want to get rid of it all... ;)

The whole family. I seriously have too many pouches now...does anyone need any?

Probably somewhere hot, yes.

Issue COP vest, but with PLCE mag pouches sewn on - nice B)

image067gj7.jpg

image068vi4%20copy.jpg

Edited by doc_newstead

A few bad resolution pics i just recieved from the last game i went to. I tried out my Raven battle vest. I am very happy with it. Now i just need to field test my modified 95s.

Me 2nd to the right in the front row with the M249

an20ugly20group20of20scouse20skirmi.jpg

an20ugly20group20of20scouse20ski-1.jpg

Me on the far left

Stand20by20to20assault20the20positi.jpg

My head poking out on the left as we are briefed.

Ready20for20the20assault.jpg

Sorry for the bad resilution pics.

Grim

'68 Pattern smock, OG lightweights, '58 Pattern CEFO less the ressie haversack but with a few extra pouches on the belt, King Arms FAL with real SLR Hythe rear sight, flash hider, sling, carry handle; slide & cocking handle visually modified; front sling swivel moved up against gas block. Plus real wooden butt and handguard (fitted by Big Sam of Foxtrot 58 Airsoft)

5215346371a8308220609o.jpg

My finished modern squaddie loadout, shame the only things that aren't mine are the CS95s, which i got issued frm stores and have't got round to getting my own yet.

JULY31.jpg

SWAT13JUL08_AK.jpg

july1.jpg

july12.jpg

SWAT13JUL08_BH.jpg

Goggles came loose on my helmet, due to be charging full on to try and rescue our quad that the enemy had just surrounded. Got maybe 20 yards before being absoltely hammered.

Sean

'68 Pattern smock, OG lightweights, '58 Pattern CEFO less the ressie haversack but with a few extra pouches on the belt, King Arms FAL with real SLR Hythe rear sight, flash hider, sling, carry handle; slide & cocking handle visually modified; front sling swivel moved up against gas block. Plus real wooden butt and handguard (fitted by Big Sam of Foxtrot 58 Airsoft)

http://file044a.bebo.com/10/original/2008/...8308220609o.jpg

Nice to see something different from all the modern Brit loadouts, well done that man! :)

My finished modern squaddie loadout, shame the only things that aren't mine are the CS95s, which i got issued frm stores and have't got round to getting my own yet.

JULY31.jpg

Sean

nice pics what bayonet is that an where did you get i from cos i have been looking for one for my l85