DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liam Im sure this is not the trials kit. its to perfect a copy of the US ACU cut gear im sure our trials kit is a little different but thank you for your possative reinfocement.

Has Billy got any pics of the desert trails kit you said hes been issued? Try and get some if you can that way it can be compared at least.

Doc, havent you noticed all my kit is very baggy on me lol, it comes with being a thin short *albartroth* lol.

Kie Do you have any links to where you have read this information also if the MOD have release a picture we can confirm this as well.

Grim

Edited by Grim

I would be happier with it if it had been manufactured in the current materiel that out 95/2000 pattern kit is made in, as i like the speed at which it dries. if this kit gets wet its not drying rather quickly. and i can see it getting a touch warm.

Any ways enough talk!!!! MORE PICTURES ARE DEMANDED!!!!!111!!!ONE!!!! lol

Grim

Edited by Grim

Are you talking about the pics of genuine S'06 trials I posted or the Ebaybanned ACU-cut combats?

If you're talking about the S'06, it's most definately not cheap, and most definately not nasty. Unless you define the current issue stuff cheap and nasty of course.

In other news, I now have my Meindl Desert Fox boots, ESS V-12 Advancers and Bowman headset. My loadout is pretty much finished on the gear front, just need an SA80. Fully kitted up pics will be taken tomorrow... :)

sorry but that trials kit looks cheap an nasty, the osprey shirts are much better.

Its trials kit... you should have seen the trials kit sent to my lads pre op with pre fitted dagger frogs on the arms... I'd prefer to strap them to my arm with sparks tape... and we'd not even worn them at this point.

People have to remember trials kit may never get off the drawing board (or taylors bench), especially now as our lads are working in a combat environment, they get (slightly) better kit than is (usually) proposed, if its really good it becomes 4 colour Desert DPM and 2nd best is issued.