DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice Blackhawk plate carrier. how much did that set you back?

Grim

73 quid for the PC with a lot of BHI pouches... All BNWT... :o Plus some more coins for the desert PRR pouch and utility, Serpa CQC holster, triple Highlander PLCE utility, and the RAF roll pin belt...

£73 thats not bad at all is that including the BHI pouches or did they cost extra? Also could you tell me where from please. i have an osprey but wouldnt mind getting my grubby mitts on the Black Hawk plate carrier.

Grim

£73 thats not bad at all is that including the BHI pouches or did they cost extra? Also could you tell me where from please. i have an osprey but wouldnt mind getting my grubby mitts on the Black Hawk plate carrier.

Grim

Grim,

for £73 I bought the BHI plate carrier, triple BHI mag pouch, single BHI mag pouch (not in photo), double BHI pistol mag pouch, double BHI frag grenades pouch (not in photo), desert DPM issued helmet holder net pouch (not in photo)...

Everything on the Almighty Evilbay.co.uk... ;)

This is the link: http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=260327460424

Keep an eye on the seller, 'cos he always got very interesting items for sale...

Hope this helps...

Ciao

liking the DPM inflatable mat and sleeping bag.

Staffy, In your UKSF patrol set up, do you use the Striek speed clip to attach your serpa to the front of your rig?

Looking to do a UKSF load out based on the SRR and i know they use this method as well as the SAS/SBS

liking the DPM inflatable mat and sleeping bag.

Staffy, In your UKSF patrol set up, do you use the Striek speed clip to attach your serpa to the front of your rig?

Looking to do a UKSF load out based on the SRR and i know they use this method as well as the SAS/SBS

Yep Mabbz, BHI Serpa S.T.R.I.K.E./MOLLE platform...

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA-Pla...rous,772,58.htm

Mabbz, definitely a SRR setup would be the same of a SAS/SBS one. It could be different about different types of operation.

The UKSF loadout of my previous post was intended as suitable for a short patrol (h.8/12), using vehicles...

Thanks Staffy, very much appreciated for the link and info.

Grim

Did you ever find out about that chest rig you got from someone at your TAC/Ebay Grim?

Also, I noticed an odd thing on your team website.... It says you are a sergeant in the TA? with the Duke of Lancasters?

http://www.freewebs.com/howl_of_the_wolf_pack/profiles.htm

Incase the website mysteriously gets pulled...

grim.jpg

I was under the impression you were a private, and had transferred to Artillery after failing CIC so many times...

Seems to be the case in the photos you posted before- http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gr...ad/HPIM0463.jpg

Yep Mabbz, BHI Serpa S.T.R.I.K.E./MOLLE platform...

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA-Pla...rous,772,58.htm

Mabbz, definitely a SRR setup would be the same of a SAS/SBS one. It could be different about different types of operation.

The UKSF loadout of my previous post was intended as suitable for a short patrol (h.8/12), using vehicles...

The only thing i need to do some real research into is the helmets they use. Ive heard they use the standard british scid lid, MITCH and PASGT. i have a MK 6so i may stick with that. any tips on C8 Carbine convertions. is it easier to grab an M$ and get a RIS front end and a crane stock? Like the Basha set up. Mine uses a hammock instead of the camp bed. theres no better way of camping IMHO

The only thing i need to do some real research into is the helmets they use. Ive heard they use the standard british scid lid, MITCH and PASGT. i have a MK 6so i may stick with that. any tips on C8 Carbine convertions. is it easier to grab an M$ and get a RIS front end and a crane stock? Like the Basha set up. Mine uses a hammock instead of the camp bed. theres no better way of camping IMHO

Mabbz,

there are pics from the famous "Konstipation" database that show UKSF operators with Mich lids on. It should be used for urban/CQB ops only...

About C8 (L119A1 actually) I make mine using L119A1 receivers from Dragon Red Airsoft, Army Code outerbarrell and strenghtened front sight, and the other obvious parts (Guarder oversized "Lone Star" replica grip, 7 inches RIS, collapsible M4 stock [NO CRANE], Guarder rubber pad, 4x32 NSN ACOG, etc.)... If you like I can post some pics of my tool. Let me know...

Sleeping in a hammock is a pain in the a*se for a big boy as I am... We had a 110 Defender to carry all the camping gear when the photo has been shot, so why leave your camp bed home...? ;)

Yeah ubar i did get the story off shacks. he said that his mate gave it to him after buying it not wanting it and cos shacks didnt want it he brought it in to the TAC and ended up asking if i wanted it. And no im not a sergeant in the TA thats a miss print im a in fact a Gunner in the TA and a Sergeant instructor in the cadet force. thats the old website that needs pulling since we are getting a new 1. unfortunatly no 1 has the pass word and our old webmaster is no where to be found for us to get the info deleted or amended.

Grim.

Mystery solved...although not the biggest mystery around arnies, there are bigger and more interesting ones which done revolve around a typo

I really should get that website done to correct inacurate information being populated around the interwebz! Ill get on it this week :)

On topic, nice kit Staffy, especially like the kit with the DPM BHI carrier

Edited by starburst
Mabbz,

there are pics from the famous "Konstipation" database that show UKSF operators with Mich lids on. It should be used for urban/CQB ops only...

About C8 (L119A1 actually) I make mine using L119A1 receivers from Dragon Red Airsoft, Army Code outerbarrell and strenghtened front sight, and the other obvious parts (Guarder oversized "Lone Star" replica grip, 7 inches RIS, collapsible M4 stock [NO CRANE], Guarder rubber pad, 4x32 NSN ACOG, etc.)... If you like I can post some pics of my tool. Let me know...

Sleeping in a hammock is a pain in the a*se for a big boy as I am... We had a 110 Defender to carry all the camping gear when the photo has been shot, so why leave your camp bed home...? ;)

I may get a crane stock to house the batterys. im not fond of the PEQ box. When you say pics of your tool i do hope you mean the rifle? and as for camping i meant sleeping under a basha be it in a hammock or on a camp bed. i despise tents now and find it very difficult to sleep in them. Prefer a basha.

If you could post some pics of your gear and weaponry thatd be cool and would help me out alot.

I may get a crane stock to house the batterys. im not fond of the PEQ box. When you say pics of your tool i do hope you mean the rifle? and as for camping i meant sleeping under a basha be it in a hammock or on a camp bed. i despise tents now and find it very difficult to sleep in them. Prefer a basha.

If you could post some pics of your gear and weaponry thatd be cool and would help me out alot.

Mabbz, you can fix a machined standard M4 stock if you use a stick-shaped Li-Po Firefox battery. High performance and small size...

Definitely I meant my L119A1 when I wrote about my "tool"... :D One of these days I will take some pics of the rifle and post them here, ok...?