DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it! :)

CKinnerley: Well, I wanted to prove that British loadouts can be just as "gucci/cool" as SEALs etc. However, pretty much everything apart from the Hatch gloves (have ref pic of them in use), and the Warrior Assault pack (informed by a guy out there that its perfectly fine) is issued gear...so I guess just adding the little details can make it looker that bit cooler!

As for the V-12s...I wear ESS ICE 2.4 glasses during airsoft and just keep the V-12s on the my helmet as a backup and as it looks cool. :P

Another vote for ESS V12s, just take the foam filters out for some extra ventilation, only once had them fog on me and it was a pretty muggy day. There's normally a fair few in brand new condition on the bay...its a little worrying however when you get them with MoD packaging/paperwork

CKinnerley: Well, I wanted to prove that British loadouts can be just as "gucci/cool" as SEALs etc. However, pretty much everything apart from the Hatch gloves (have ref pic of them in use), and the Warrior Assault pack (informed by a guy out there that its perfectly fine) is issued gear...so I guess just adding the little details can make it looker that bit cooler!

I was more thinking from a wear and tear point of view to be honest mate, purely because I'm used to seeing kit that's extremely old and beaten up, especially with money being the way it is at at the moment. Recession + dual ops = skint MoD. However I'm not the sort of person to go telling others to roll their kit around in the mud just for a look because frankly that's a stupid idea, why wear your stuff out prematurely?

There's normally a fair few in brand new condition on the bay...its a little worrying however when you get them with MoD packaging/paperwork

What's that? The British Army not keeping proper track of the kit they issue? Again? Surely not!

:P