DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

Got out two months ago.

I got a *chaffinch* to say I could wear my alt bergs since I dislocated my knee but our badge was all over you if you had non-issue boots on in camp. It was a pick axe challenge job.

I've got alt bergs, lowas, issue hot weather magnums and pro boots but whenever I could get away with it I would wear my brown danners with my gaiters. Once they are caked in mud it doesn't make any difference.

Stunt

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ressies come in

x small             1  (usually issued to  the lasses)

small               2

medium          3

large              4

just for the sake of accuracy,

ressies come in sizes;

1 large

2 medium

3 small

4 not sure (as i have never seen one)

i have a size 2 and my missus has a size 3, which is much smaller that mine.

just realised how that sounds, me and the missus both having ressies, but i will leave that to you imagenations ;)

as for kevlars, they can be funny things size wise, if you have 2 of the same size that dosn't relly mean that they both will or won't fit. your best bet is to try one on if you plan to buy one.

Edited by Guardsman

From a UK retailer and *not* the MOD so this might not be exact.

Small (51-54cm),

Medium (55-57cm),

Large (58-60cm),

Outsize (61-64cm)

Thats how they sell em.

So its entirely possible i also have a bad memory about their being an extra small size.

Edited by Gadge

Cheers mate, i've looked all over for that info. It used to be on flecktarn, im sure of it...

Btw that picture a few pages back of the sas smock with dessie helmet etc - love it mate. Brilliant for early GW2.

I've still not found an SA80 that really does it for me yet. I've got hopes pinned on the army code one.

Cheers

I got the info off flecktarn actually.

To be honest my STAR sa80 has been a godlike bit of kit since i got it.

I've played no end of games with it and it outranges most other guns with better grouping.

The SUSAT was pig to get on target (i'd hate to say 'zero' in airsoft) and its at the limits of its windage to be on centre!

Also the cocking handle was ridiculoulsy weak and snapped off first time i fell over so i screwed it to the plate.

But mechanically its on a par with my Marui AK for reliability and exceeds all for ability.

BRADPAT! Where have i heard that before on these boards? Dammit its slipping my mind.

As promised here are some pics of my gear but that battries died in the cam before i could get more pics sorry guys.

Brit kit mock up. May not be 100% but im happy with it (And yes im a lefty. But in the TA i hold the SA in my right, but this is just a game and im not gonna get a gob full of hot brass or cocking handle lol)

HPIM0043.jpg

HPIM0044.jpg

And this is what i will more than likly look like on sunday

HPIM0045.jpg

Grim

Edited by Grim

Here some pictures taken in between games and at the end of the day. i think there were only 2 or 3 in game pictures taken.

Ben From our Sister team the Dead Cell and me fixing my knee pads in the back ground lol (Ben was Tired)

alpha55.jpg

Bombing up our mags and getting a quick snack between games. (Front to back. Alpha, Me, Animal, Chronos)

alpha552.jpg

Zero in his "i'll be back!" mood.

alpha553.jpg

Me and Zero as a game began about to head our to find our nice little sniper nest.

alpha554.jpg

And then we posed after we realised the camera was there lol

alpha555.jpg

Then after the game with Alpha

alpha556.jpg

Grim

Edited by Grim

Continuing on.

Farther and Son (Son and Farther)

alpha557.jpg

Chronos and his spring action plastic knife i made him a bet that he had to make a kill with it lol

alpha559.jpg

In Game. Alpha watching my back as i made a great sniper shot!

alpha5510.jpg

Another sniper team posed shot lol

alpha5511.jpg

Yes if you play airsoft long enough you to can look like this lol

alpha5512.jpg

The Benny AKA Animal

alpha5513.jpg

Grim

Edited by Grim