DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its probably an RGJ 'ally' thing.

Its liek a lot of infanteers moved the beret round so the badge was more to the side of the head than the fornt, as much as yu could get away wiht wihtut getting ######ed (it was french sort of style)

It'll just be a gucci fashion thing, i thin paras do it a bit too...

I don't have any DPM pictures yet, but i have ordered some Desert DPM trousers and New issue desert Boots, i was wondering if i could get desert DPM PLCE Ammo pouches and a yoke,or if they're Army Issue only could anyone help me out? Oh and ill post the pictures in a month or so when i get back from Africa.

Edited by Little para
I don't have any DPM pictures yet, but i have ordered some Desert DPM trousers and New issue desert Boots, i was wondering if i could get desert DPM PLCE Ammo pouches and a yoke,or if they're Army Issue only could anyone help me out? Oh and ill post the pictures in a month or so when i get back from Africa.

As far as I know, they don't make desert PLCE yet. But I bought this set, 4th down

http://www.dragonsupplies.co.uk/ViewProducts.aspx?Range=5

Edited by maccrage
Actualy are they RGJ?

I cant quite make out the capbadge.

Afaik the pics was on the mod site in an article titled "Royal Marines getting the MK19 Grenadethrower" (or something like that)...

and the guy on the top id definetley waering a Royal Marines Commando Beret... the codrivers beret could be some Navy stuff as the RMCs are attached to the RN?!

I think the driver has also a RMC Beret on - the colours look quite the same! The co-driver has definetly another Beretcolour and Badge.

But i only think that, so don't pin me down on that! ;)

72218567q1q.jpg

72218756cha.jpg

72227487o3f.jpg

Edited by Bill Hearst