DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

looking good there gadge, thats how i usually apply it (although not quite as well) but like i said, it was pouring down when i did it so i thought i'd put it on thicker than normal,

as for the knee pads, i have arthritis in both my knees so i wear medical knee supports under my tousers and they interfere with my knee pads when i wear them underneath, thats the reason i wear them over the top, i agree they dont look very good but i suffer terribly if i kneel on rough terrain without them,

because of that im forced to go with whats practical instead of what looks good

thanks for the cam creme advice though, with abit practice im sure i'll get the hang of looking british lol

regards.......kwiky

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I considered it....

By avatar is a little on the 'too little' side.

The pic i'd consider just right :)

And *thankfully* i've never knowingly done too much other thna on purpose to teach folk.... no pictures exist anyhow!

I have been guilty of doing naff 'tiger stripes' for effect like that bloke of predator for airsoft games but as any serving soldier knows that sort of bum take s far too long and too much care to apply in the field.

Get you oppo to slap it on for you, its not a fashion statement!

(and for airsoft its less stuff to scrape off in the bath when you get home!)

Edited by Gadge

It does make you sweat but then again running round with CBA on doesnt help keep you cool lol when i haded my CBA back in on my R6 and R7 weekend it was still dripping with sweat lol. i use Garnier make up wipes to get the cam cream off aswell.

Grim

Because when you wear it every day for three weeks it starts to ruin your skin, the wind burn dries out your skin and it cracks.

Then your cracked skin gets dirt in it.

Then your skin swells up and gets sore to the touch.

Ouch.

Barrier cream stops the dirt and cream and oil (I worked with heavy plant) getting into the skin and bloody hurting.

It makes it much easier to get off and easy is good.

Any fool can work hard.

Because when you wear it every day for three weeks it starts to ruin your skin, the wind burn dries out your skin and it cracks.

Then your cracked skin gets dirt in it.

Then your skin swells up and gets sore to the touch.

Ouch.

Barrier cream stops the dirt and cream and oil (I worked with heavy plant) getting into the skin and bloody hurting.

It makes it much easier to get off and easy is good.

Any fool can work hard.

With this being Arnie's Airsoft I was thinking for a days use..