DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

am i too late for the contest. (probably) lol, dont care bout the contest anyway, i just want to show off my brand new shiny DPM

sorry for bad quallity they are with a camera phone that my dad dindnt keep steady

SKaRDPM1.JPG

SKaRDPM2.JPG

SKaRDPM3.JPG

and THIS is a very old dry cleaning bad that my dad used to use, but dosent anymore. So, he gave it to me to cary my DPM in. Aint that great :D

SKaRDPMbag.JPG

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some of the issue brit kit we've ot now,thought it could intrest some of you

PIC_0002.jpg

plce webbing,2 ammo pouches,1 water bottel pouch,1 bayonet scabard,3 utility pouchs with helmet cliped to the yoke straps

PIC_0003.jpg

issue S95 long back infanty burgan (i hate this thing ! <_< ) with rocket packs attached and role mat secure to back with utility straps,also shows issue resi bag

PIC_0004.jpg

last but by no means least is the artkis ammo rig,now this is a really old bit of kit but is

exellent for patrols and ambushes and can even replace my webbing in some situations

if anyone wants any other pics of the issue stuff,ask and il get it for you ;)

cheers

luke

Edited by aimpoint

I poste it in the "fashion airsoft" or such thread but I couldn't resist reposting it here

155756700.jpg

I use it for winter games but no pics of airsoft condition... so all I could say is that it is great for ski/snowboard! (and I wear the jacket, alone or with a polar jacket under, all year long!)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Im thinking of getting some decent gloves to gucci up my loadout a bit, can anyone reccomend some? OD/DPM.

I'd recommend a pair of hatch OD nomex flight gloves or S2000 leather gloves (these are a bit warm when running around though). If you want to go really gucci then get a pair of SealSkinz waterproof gloves in OD.