DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant remember what we are lol. Either way gonna be an awesome weekend. What time do ppl start getting there for on the friday?

Grim

Well i'm leaving fleet about 3pm.

Arriving about 4pm.

Set up camp, start the drinking.

As I don't have a pistol to use in the game on friday :D

• 2 weeks later...
It's not that much of a giveaway, and it does help prevent friendly fire incidents as well.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, there was so much friendly fire i saw it was unbelievable even i got shot by a friendly because he raised his rifle at me so i raised mine and was about to shout delta to check friendlies and got shot. Although i like the friendly fire policy of if you shoot a friendly your out to. more sites should adopt that policy.

Grim

Well, that's because people don't wear the tags correctly most times. I saw people tucking them away, having either 2 on the front or 2 on the back instead of one front, one back. You'll always get friendly fire incidents, but it would at least reduce them if people wore the tags correctly. I never shot anyone on my own team all weekend, and no one from my team shot me.

I wore my tags correctly 1 on front 1 on back both in view of any 1 wishing to engage or identify me. they guy who shot me on the other hand had his hidden. hes lucky i tried to shout delta instead of open up on him because my entire section were hidden in the buses behind me waiting to open up. but i suppose it did cut down the friendly fire a fair amount. what force where you with?

Grim

yeah but the night game on sat we were all mixed so we just shot at any one who attacked us lol. OMG i cant believe i forgot to take the lens cap off my night vision i thought id broken it diving round through the saturday day time lol.

Grim