DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was to hot for cam some of my lads used it and sweat it off within the hour. And they never bothered re applying it because the felt slightly cooler with out it on.

Grim

yup, any guys I saw in cam cream had sweated and it ran / dissappeard by lunch time lol

Plus, I don't really care that much bout camming up, I generally stroll down open tracks looking for contact anyway lol

Not at all as i use all my field craft techniques except cam cream and get on just fine. It also helps to remember its just a game and it fun to play. maybe some people should just remember that even though you have been spending all that money on you loadouts and weapons that it is just a game at the end of the day. When i want my full on fill of realism ill deploy with my TA unit. until then i'm playing the game for the fun of it. cam cream or not. obvious track or not. weather Gadge is shooting me with his new Lee Enfield or not! lol :P

Grim

Aye its a game,i'm fully aware of that i was just pointing out that you wont be *playing* the game for long bimbling about and looking different from the surrounding cos someones going to see you and shoot you :)

Relax mate im not having a go... really.

Anyway i've had my arms tattooed camoflage so I can take my shirt off and still blend in lol!

newdjpic.jpg

newavatar.jpg

Edited by Gadge

Geez that must have cost a fair amount for that. and taken awhile to get done. Is it both arms or just the one at the moment? it looks awesome!

By the way does any one have a link to shoot and scoot the links i have aren't working, and i want to see what nice weapons the have available.

Grim

Its just the one arm at the mo to be honest but saying that wouldnt have been as funny a reply. :)

12 hours work, done by a mate, tigerstripes form elbow to neck and from nipple to corresponding point on back.

Some of it stung a bit....

Getting my right thigh done to mathc next.

best way of talking to shoot n scoot is off the site i co run

www.ww2airsoft.org.uk

Warren the owner has a forum on there and is on daily.

A few hours indeed, stil im lucky that both my tatooists are friends so i get free or very cheap work depending on how busy they are.

I've actually considered having a 3x4 inche section of DPM pattern fading out on the edges and a Staffrod knot in the centre tattoeed on me somewhere...

Edited by Gadge

Sounds like fun lol. I would love to get my old kingos cap badge tattooed on my arm or something but airsoft sucks up most of my cash lol.

And just so we get back on topic a few pics of my team mates in DPM

Vamp with his Mk46

DSC00153.jpg

Cougar on sunday morning

SL705601.jpg

Grim

Vamp's weapon! Vamp's choice where he puts the pillar grip! I suggested the bottom rail and deploy the bipod or have it folded forwards. But he wouldn't listen and thought it would look cool on the side. I'm not a fan of the Mk46 any way, Why in the hell does a weapon need seven strips of RIS? I'll just stick with my Mk2 Para and inbound Mk1. Any ways people before we get off track again lets get some more DPM pics up. There must be a fair few from over the weekend!

Grim

Which one? Its quite difficult to tell. though should your 95 shirt sleeves be above the elbow and tucked in. or is that a lax thing adopted while on deployment in hot weather countries? I'm still a base rat until January's deployment, so wouldn't know. That pics making me want to start wearing my DPMs for skirmishes again. Also do you know if the UGL will mount to the G&G L85? one of the lads on my team has the G&G but also wants a UGL.

Grim

Hey Nicoli where were you camped? Was it near the very *albartroth* emd of the camp site near a single Turdis (portaloo). Opposites a green and a red car? Looks like your camp site was opposite ours.

Grim

Which one? Its quite difficult to tell. though should your 95 shirt sleeves be above the elbow and tucked in. or is that a lax thing adopted while on deployment in hot weather countries? I'm still a base rat until January's deployment, so wouldn't know. That pics making me want to start wearing my DPMs for skirmishes again. Also do you know if the UGL will mount to the G&G L85? one of the lads on my team has the G&G but also wants a UGL.

Grim

He who has had no normal training is Rodders (on the right hand side) As for the shirt sleeves... Its just a being lax... and being to hot hungover & bothered to care.

As for the G&G L85 - I'm not sure but for some reason I doubt it as the dimensions are slightly different & IIRC its a bloody tight fit on the star one.

HTH

Chris