-DBoys Picatinny Rail Covers

-King Arms Ambidextrous Mag-catch

-Magpul PTS Trigger Guard

-Guarder Stowaway Large Grip

-King Arms Tactical Charging Handle

-Dragon Red ACOG

-USGI Magazine Pouch

-Guarder Stock Pad

You may or may not want to omit the Magpul trigger guard, I only have it because I use gloves quite often. Same for the magazine pouch, mine holds my batteries.

Edited by Lerch
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are a few reasons why DPM is te BEST camo in the world:

Image009.jpg

Image008.jpg

And me posing

Image007.jpg

safety specs are off because we were waiting around for the game to be organised and the area was declared "safe" i always wear ballistic eyewear, anyone who doesnt, deserves to lose an eye

keep safe and have fun :D

Meh, doesn't really matter what looks better, I know airsoft is a fashion contest to some, but the way he had that helmet set up worked bloody good on Sunday. It worked wonders in breaking up the normal helmet outline and making him harder to distinguish.

Meh, doesn't really matter what looks better, I know airsoft is a fashion contest to some, but the way he had that helmet set up worked bloody good on Sunday. It worked wonders in breaking up the normal helmet outline and making him harder to distinguish.

It worked then !

:o

Anyway, thanks for the kind words...

...much appreciated.

:)

it looks totally gash, end of ;)

Very nice mate! 3 things though...

1) You need a SUSAT on you Minimi ;)

2) ZAT numbers across your Osprey (on sniper tape if you can swing it)

3) Lacking pouches for more ammo, maybe try finding an LMG chest rig on eBay

Otherwise it's good ###### :D

When I'm sorted with some new PLCE pouches and its rigged right I'll get a couple of photo's... I'm seein an awful lot of ally weapons but not much ally kit... personally i'd not use a ZAP number at all... but I've removed my designations from my kit.... I'm not in anymore so it makes no difference... I just personally hate it when people put Captain etc. on there name after retirement or demob.