Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilllaaaant!

Arent Cheesey Peas Greaaat!

Anyways getting back on track.

Trainingday1.jpg

Trainingday3.jpg

Going to use it at phoenix this weekend on sat, With DPM 95 pants and my Mk2 modified DPM smock underneath and my old OD PLCE webbing with clip on arktis chest rig. (Also added tothe leg parts since the picture.)

Grim

Edited by Grim
I have no idea what your talking about. :blink:

OK, sorry:

1) I did the quote from memory, and so got some of the reference slightly off.

2) Just to help, Fast Show - 13th Duke of Wybourne

3) I am old, and yet I still remember some stuff.

4) Cheers Gadge, -Angel-, and Grim, but you do realize you're all officially old too now, don't you?

5) Notice the complete lack of text speak above, yes, like I said, I really am that old.

:P

Edited by Joshua_Rose
first things first mate, nothing personal. but that remark right there just turned you into the old-timer ;)

mind "enlighten" us youngsters here what you oldies are talking about ? muchos gracias ;)

No taken, i'm 32 my mates have always been older than me so i'm culturally about three years older and i live in 1987 in my head...

Oh and in 1944 on weekends

I'm happy to be an old timer.

lol didnt expect you to be 32 gadge, thought u were younger. im only 24 but cmon the fast show was a great watch. Im hopning to get some pictures in action with my ghillie suit on saturday and amd ,y afghan set up on sunday. so ill post up some pics ASAP.

Grim

...and i live in 1987 in my head...

LOL, I graduated in '87...

...see, I did say I was old. ;)

To keep things "on topic"-ish (I've already posted some of me in real DPM, so please allow a little license)...

...Soldier 2026: Digital DPM, my themed "2027 British Einsatz-Kommando" load-out:

2008_01290009b.jpg

The "Normal 2027 Infantry" load-out, complete with L85 will be making an outing at UA on 23rd Feb'...

...photo's to follow...

...hopefully.

:D

LOL, I graduated in '87...

...see, I did say I was old. ;)

To keep things "on topic"-ish (I've already posted some of me in real DPM, so please allow a little license)...

...Soldier 2026: Digital DPM, my themed "2027 British Einsatz-Kommando" load-out:

2008_01290009b.jpg

The "Normal 2027 Infantry" load-out, complete with L85 will be making an outing at UA on 23rd Feb'...

...photo's to follow...

...hopefully.

:D

wow that that is awsome, is it me or does it look a lot brighter than in the film?

the Children Of Man combats. very nice. i wouldnt mind a set of those myself. how much and were from. (wish i had gotten some for airsoft armoury when they had them.)

Grim

From a chap on the forums, the only place that still has 'em (as far as I know) is "The Prop Store of London"

http://www.propstore.com/product-Military-Costume_1.htm

but they're £195 :o

(no I didn't pay anything like that much).

wow that that is awsome, is it me or does it look a lot brighter than in the film?

The armour and trousers are a little duller, due to wear, and muck...

...but the jacket was like new, bright and shiny...

...and I agree, looks all the better for it.

Edited by Joshua_Rose
so...how was P-Company for you?

Meh, it's an impression, and a pretty damn good one at that. I don't agree with wearing badges but for certain units it's fairly essential, and if using a beret rather than a helmet it's impossible to avoid using a capbadge (and flash).

I would also hasten to add that webbing and a daysack marching order does not make.