DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

Has any one identified the Armour seen worn by Prince Harry yet? Kie tells me he has seen it used by mortar crews vehicle crews and officers.

Grim

yea some have claimed it to be a "SF plate carrier". looks more like an alternative to the Osprey for those who require less frag protection.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has any one identified the armour seen worn by Prince Harry yet? Kie tells me he has seen it used by mortar crews vehicle crews and officers.

Grim

There was speculation on another forum that it is manufactured by blackhawk and is on trial at the moment ?

Cant make out the tag on the back of the prince's one (he has it on backwards in those pics of him leaving brize)

well some of the time he is wearing an Osprey..

It seems that whenever he was out on patrol he was wearing an Osprey, and the plate carrier with his L9 in it at other times..

Also, pics of the UBACS:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9483/ubacs001largerl8.jpg

and with my Arktis 1601

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2999/ubacs005largeta2.jpg

Where did you get that UBACS?!!!!

My team had enough of people doing load outs of special forces like SAS, Jægerkorpset, Delta force and the like. We felt it was about time someone went for a regular infantry load out. I just hope we manage to deliver a trust Worthy impression. At the moment we are waiting on Rifles Direct to get rank slides in the 4 color dpm, as those are hard to find for the rifleman rank.

M8 AND BRAD

if it helps i live about 10 mins from rifle direct top place if you need anything picked up just bell us or pm me .

hi brad hows it hanging saw you in sailsbury m8 looked the dogs mutts m8 all of you ....

rgj

Edited by RGJ
As in the Loadouts thread, some pics of my Brit Squaddie loadout. With much DPM-ness

Gear wise youre nearly there really, i'd bin the scrim scarf as it looks wank like that. Would also tape up the various straps you have flapping about the place, and also maybe bring the cateyes down ontop of the rubber (inner tube?) that youve used on the helmet, looks a bit odd there.

M8 AND BRAD

if it helps i live about 10 mins from rifle direct top place if you need anything picked up just bell us or pm me .

hi brad hows it hanging saw you in sailsbury m8 looked the dogs mutts m8 all of you ....

rgj

Alright dude, i havent seen you in ages! I was down SPECOPS the other week, Stu and H were there, was expecting to see you too. Looking forward to SPECOP's new woodland site, hopefully see you there when its opened up.

Darkchild

EDIT: thanks for the UBACS info Tom, im now 50 odd quid worse off :)

Edited by darkchild130
EDIT: thanks for the UBACS info Tom, im now 50 odd quid worse off :)

Lol Like wise. Saves me spending more time and pin pricks with my project to make 1 out of a 95 shirt and issue green shirt

Grim

Oh well i guess we will just have to put up with wearing the DPM UBACS we have ordered *sigh* lol. I am quite looking forward to getting mine and my pointman vest. I will put some pictures up when im happy with the setup.

Grim

looking sweet Rogal, i like the DPM / black contrast. might not be the most effective, but sure does look awesome !!

where do you store the G36 mag's ? can't see pouches :P mind posting a pic which better shows of the vest ? also, mind telling me what vest that is ? :P looks nice :)

Edited by triggerhappyNL

Unmodded ###### hats make you look like a right crow.

Mines done that way cos the lads i worked with did it that way, i dont really care what airsofters think of it :)

As lerch said it 'ally' and done by a lot of lads in para, recce and sas units when i was in.