DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

Ok now thats a little freaky as im checking the placment of parts of the camo and they seem to perfectly match this thing only think on this rig thats not on that ebay pics are paracod zipper pulls. Im going to have to ask Shacks on tuesday where he got this thing. As Im sure this is a perfect match to that ebay item. I have just looked at the winning bidder buy history and they won a bid on a 105 light gun model, We are gunners. Im quite confussed now. Why would shacks(the bombadier who gave me the webbing) why would he buy it and then just give it away??? Questions will be asked on tuesday. and i will return with answers.

(edit) Ok guys hang tight im chatting online 2 one of the other lads in the TA who is away on guard in York with Shacks we might get an answer soon.

Grim

Edited by Grim
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YA RLY!!

And no, im not talking about it. Weapons and gear is as far as it goes with discussion.

Nothing personal but i dont want to make myself into a liability by talking about stuff. Im not real SF so i dont want to gob off about stuff that could get me in trouble.

Darkchild

YA RLY!!

And no, im not talking about it. Weapons and gear is as far as it goes with discussion.

Nothing personal but i dont want to make myself into a liability by talking about stuff. Im not real SF so i dont want to gob off about stuff that could get me in trouble.

Darkchild

no probs, been joking ;) keep save.

My dutch LBE. Since buying the base back in 2005 its taken this long to finally get round to getting 4 mag pouches and a compass pouch for it lol.

HPIM0495.jpg

Also has any one got any other pics of the Dutch LBE like mine id like to learn a little bit more about it.

Grim

Edited by Grim
My dutch LBE. Since buying the base back in 2005 its taken this long to finally get round to getting 4 mag pouches and a compass pouch for it lol.

Also has any one got any other pics of the Dutch LBE like mine id like to learn a little bit more about it.

Grim

iv got one but i modded it and made it molle compatable,cant say iv seen the pouches for them anywhere

heres mine

PIC_0002-2.jpg

still need to "molle" the back panel yet

Edited by aimpoint
  • 2 weeks later...

SAAVs are abundand in many a camo patern from DPM to auscam even to, ACU, MARPAT, and ever Tropentarn. Its pretty likly if theres a mainstream camo then it is available in it. I have an Originaly M83 Brown SAAV, I never wear it though. as i have plenty of other webbing and vests that suit me much better.

Grim