DPM picture contest as requested by LJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My finished squaddie loadout, having said it numerous times before i don't intend on buying any other kit now. The loadout works well in woodland, and with the respirator is also suitable for me to use in CQB due to being under 18 and needing full face protection.

PICT3273.jpg

PICT3275.jpg

PICT3276.jpg

Cheers Sean

Edited by SwatMP5man
My finished squaddie loadout, having said it numerous times before i don't intend on buying any other kit now. The loadout works well in woodland, and with the respirator is also suitable for me to use in CQB due to being under 18 and needing full face protection.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r28/Sea...ys/PICT3273.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r28/Sea...ys/PICT3275.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r28/Sea...ys/PICT3276.jpg

Cheers Sean

Out of interest, where did you get the polarized lenses for the S10? Are they ballistic rated and safe for bbs?

Ebay, theres a bloke who sells them on a buy it or now / best offer basis and i got mine for £25. I did enquire whether they were rated to any degree and he just said they're suitable for airsoft. However, i've tested them and they have withstood over 50 over the lense surface, and 5 rounds to the same exact same spot from an AEG firing 380fps, from this is just had a white residue on them that rubbed off with soapy water.

Sean

Question for ya all... I know someone (was it grimm?) that said they got some DPM Bijans by gecko tactical? Might I ask for more pics? How similar are they to real bijans? Also, do they make them in DDPM? And how woudl one buy them, as I cannay find them anywhere on the interwebs, they aren't listed on geckotac's website...... Also, what is the pirice?

Thanks guys!

I'd also be interested in knowing about those S10 lenses... Where do ya store the mask when not in use?

Edited by Vercingetorix

Well to answer the Resi question we normally have a designated pouch for the S10 now for the bijans if i remember correctly i picked them up for about £15 or £20 but dont quote me on that as i cant remember off the top of my head, and so far unfortunatly they are not produced in DDPM but if they ever do you can bet i will get myself a pair. And i am at a loss as to explain where to purchase them from as rolling thunder asked me the same question to do with my multicam GTAC gloves no more than a few hours ago. Perhaps it may be worth emailing Gtac and asking them.

And heres a quick pick of 1 of the pads next a genuine US made coyote Bijan.

HPIM0501.jpg

If you want a few more detail pics just ask as that was a quick pick as im off to the land of nod now its been a long day.

Grim

Edited by Grim

Got my desert kitting; oh my god the amount of cr@p I got was outrageous. Modular vest? Those fruity underarmour shirts with the padded sleeves? Meindl boots? Someone, somewhere, mistook me for a soldier I think. Going to look pretty ally in the commcen with that shiz on B)

Edited by doc_newstead