CAW M24

Tripod

Noooooooooo damn airsoft, i'm looking to get my first gun and i thought i had it sorted with the GR16, but i do have a love for all things bolt action and i've fallen in love withb this, But i only have enough money for one *starts crying*

Ohhh dude... you think you are in trouble... then just wait, Christmas is getting closer, and you know what it means!!! So many new products that your head is going to explode trying to decided which one to buy. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Could possibly be even longer, according to RR ALL of the shops sold out within a couple of days, and CAW are doing batch production (yay) so we wont be able to get hold of any for a while anyway (unless your really lucky).

Also its claimed to get headshots at 30m+ which apparently makes it more accurate than a VSR10, while not being to much more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree....I mean gas is just not good enough for sniping....even the tanaka system (which is quite a good gas system) was , according to hammermods, very accurate for gas but still gas...the cool down effect for minor compared with some but still quite a lot of fps change compared to spring...

so..for sniping it is always going to be either spring, CO2 or hpa

even if the spring is more expensive than the gas I would get the spring...

Archived