The streets of america

p0t4T0

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK it's a joke, but I hope it really isn't based on real US feelings.

France is just hated because we didn't agreed on Bush's plan for the world - that's a bit childish... We can't always sit down, STFU, watch the show, and say amen to whatever passes through Bush's or whoever's head (if anything passes through Bush's head, but that's not a place for such debate). But why the hell Italy? Berlusconi is just Bush's 2nd best dog (first beeing sbdy you know, but I won't name him. And after all, why do I care about foreign policy? Perhaps because of globalisation...

Or because foreign countries wanting to care about mine, what is exactly what globalisation means to me.)

ha that vid was ABSOLUTELY *fruitcage* MINT.

it surpassed even what i thought it was capable of.

i saw the first few seconds, and thought "yeahhe we go, watch the dumb yanks".

but then, they REALLY excelled themselves, especially as Australia was called about 5 different countries.

You're overlooking a small but vital point: there is no American race. Unless you mean the Native Americans you slaughtered. "Oh land of the free..."

Therefore, calling all Americans dumb isn't racist. It's just funny.

:zorro:

Oh yeah and the British didnt kill any Native Americans when they got here to. :rolleyes:

This whole Americans are stupid thing is really old, annoying, and pretty immature. It is kind of like the whole Your mom thing.

Look, it's quite simple: to be racist, I would have to be saying something against a race of people. Americans are a mix of most races on Earth, therefore cannot be considered a race.

Now, let's just concede that Yanks is dumbz0rs and move on to my next point: Americans are REALLY easy to wind up.

:zorro:

look, this is America! I am Asian, and I am pround of being an Asian and American! America! *fruitcage* yeah!

Oh yeah and the British didnt kill any Native Americans when they got here to.  :rolleyes:

This whole Americans are stupid thing is really old, annoying, and pretty immature. It is kind of like the whole Your mom thing.

Agreed.

Let's put it this way. Today, Britain and the US are close allies as a whole (excluding the morons on both sides who try to change that). Saying Americans are ignorant this, stupid that is ridiculous, as there are uneducated, stupid people in EVERY country on this friggin' planet.

Sure, some Americans are ignorant, redneck, uneducated, hicks (George Bush and his family). Yes, I hate them too, and I'm a proud American! But what about the other 20% of the population (okay, I dont know about 20 percent, I'm just making that up)? Then again, some British are very much for the VCR bill. Does that mean that ALL British people are left-wing, ignorant pricks that love Blair and the VCR? NO!

So why don't we Brits and Yanks hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya, while we focus on the ignorant, uneducated, dumb people of [insert Islamic country of choice here]. :D

EDIT: Just watched the video, and those are some of the dumbest people I've ever seen. Everyone I know (or at least, most) wouldn't call "Australia" Iran. Totally embararssed now, please wait while I go cry in the corner.

Saying Americans are ignorant this, stupid that is ridiculous, as there are uneducated, stupid people in EVERY country on this friggin' planet. 

But you seem to have let them into the White House.

That's where the problem arises.

But you seem to have let them into the White House.

That's where the problem arises.

Lmao, not ME, blame the damn hicks. I was in India at the time of the election, and if I were at home, my vote would have went to Nader!

You have to think, though, how many people do we have in the South and how many in Hawaii? By the electoral college, of course Bush won.

So why don't we Brits and Yanks hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya, while we focus on the ignorant, uneducated, dumb people of [insert Islamic country of choice here].  :D

That comment right there is the sort of *beep* I'm talking about. Its Bush/Blair and Co that have whooped up this anti-islamic frenzy that has got everyone so afraid and hating whole nations of people we've never met. Islamic terrorism my *albartroth*.... most of the big terrorist atrocities are carried out by western security agencies to give their Governments the excuses they need to carry out the *beep* they do.

And if British/American soldiers are being killed in Iraq then it's really quite simple...get the *fruitcage* out of someone elses country and stop sticking your ###### noses in where it's not wanted. Or at the very least, if you can't bring yourself to leave then at least stop torturing and killing the native residents of that country in the name of "the war agaianst terror".

And the idea that your vote or anyone elses for that matter makes any difference is almost as laughable.

Until the public at large realise that stomping around the world and crushing every third world nation that happens to have raw materials that you want is fundamentally WRONG and that it will only succeed in creating deep rooted hatred towards the west, then we will never be able to make the world a better place.

That comment right there is the sort of *beep* I'm talking about. Its Bush/Blair and Co that have whooped up this anti-islamic frenzy that has got everyone so afraid and hating whole nations of people we've never met. Islamic terrorism my *albartroth*.... most of the big terrorist atrocities are carried out by western security agencies to give their Governments the excuses they need to carry out the *beep* they do.

And if British/American soldiers are being killed in Iraq then it's really quite simple...get the *fruitcage* out of someone elses country and stop sticking your ###### noses in where it's not wanted. Or at the very least, if you can't bring yourself to leave then at least stop torturing and killing the native residents of that country in the name of "the war agaianst terror".

And the idea that your vote or anyone elses for that matter makes any difference is almost as laughable.

Until the public at large realise that stomping around the world and crushing every third world nation that happens to have raw materials that you want is fundamentally WRONG and that it will only succeed in creating deep rooted hatred towards the west, then we will never be able to make the world a better place.

My point actually was, if you'd like to delve deeper, that there's no reason or excuse for the British to criticize Americans or to hate them when we are allies, and that you and your country have been responsible for some pretty vile acts in the past (cough cough Opium wars, Indian colonization.....)

The fact of the matter is, even if the West totally stopped meddling in the middle east, do you think that people like Bin Laden and his fundamentalist cronies would suddenly drop their arms and say "hey, you stop messing with us, and we'll stop killing women and children in the form of terrorist attacks!" They will ALWAYS hate the West for a LONG time. It's deep seeded hatred going back centuries, rooted in religious, cultural, and societal differences.

Even if the West was the core of the problem, is it right to murder innocent people in order to make a point that you're frusterated by their governments? So please, let's stop saying oooh American hicks this, British are the *beep* that, because there are bigger problems on this Earth that must be dealth with.

The fact of the matter is, even if the West totally stopped meddling in the middle east, do you think that people like Bin Laden and his fundamentalist cronies would suddenly drop their arms and say "hey, you stop messing with us, and we'll stop killing women and children in the form of terrorist attacks!"  They will ALWAYS hate the West for a LONG time.  It's deep seeded hatred going back centuries, rooted in religious, cultural, and societal differences.

No, but *fruitcage* off back to your own country, give back ALL of the $8.5 BILLION USD worth of oil you stole from Iraq and say "Sorry, what is it that we've done that you don't like?", and they might.

You've done so much damage that most of the world is going to hate you for a while. So should you keep doing MORE damage? Ensure that they'll hate you FOREVER?

Seeing as this is a thread on governents btw i just thought of this in my head about british government and what it could be like if legislation comes through

Name some other countries that have

Laws against speaking out against the country and its leadership

Bans on religious criticism and heavy control of religion

Police allowed to detain without charge

Heavy controls on people and what they can and cant do

and many more

Now think of some countries in the past or present that have this?

Taliban afghanistan

Saddam iraq

North Korea

China

Nazi Germany

Angola

Libya

etc...anyone else find this ironic at all?

i have to agree with this statment because after having several american exchange teachers come to my school and take me for lessons i find the way they teach is very very different to anything ive experianced before. basically nothing was explained and we were left to our own devices and periodically shouted at when we got too loud and if teachers are trained like this in the USA i can see why litteracy levels go down.

this is not a racist comment it is fact from where i see it and as privously stated the statistics support this veiw

when i was in year 10 we had this american exchange teacher come over, to teach us english litrature she was so hot, and had banging tits, used to have her button on her shirt undone so we could all oggle, damn women.

Archived