Xtreme - an Italian Airsoft manufacturer

Is it me or are others here a little skeptical about thier claims?

We are one of the few manufacturers in all Europe; we boast of extremely high quality and we assure great performances. Our products are for players that don't feel satisfied with common items, but who require the best on the market.

Our manufactured products are entirely produced in Italy, a country well known for high quality and original design.

Our BB's are produced with high technology machinery, that assure tight tolerance and precision on dimension, roundness and weight. We are sure that our BB's are ones of the best on the market, and being manufactured in Europe their price isn't affected by high transport costs.

Another of our popular products is our battery range. Our batteries are assembled using high quality Sanyo cells and professional assembling process that assure high level current flow and high discharge rate. This satisfies the high request of current of the standard and up-graded guns. The kind of assembling of the batteries is extremely important because two battery packs assembled using the same cells can have very different performances because of the way they are assembled.

But the question is SANYO is a Japanese company that makes the battery packs, you can get these packs all over the world and they look identical to the each other apart from a sticker!

So why is Xtreme's batteries different from others? all i could see was a nice "Xtreme" sticker? And what about the BB's no offence but i'm guessing there is a made in china sticker floating around the labling somewhere

• 7 months later...

I have a bag of xtreme 0.23 BB's here, and there's no "made in china" type stuff anywhere on the bag.

The BB's seem to be quite good; I'll probably keep using them, as they seem to work quite well. And they're the easiest to find 0.23's... Either that, or I REALY need to imporve my searching skills!