"I saw one..."

Messiah

Today, at groundzero, i caught a glimpse of a geardo.... a full on more-kit-than-guns geardo, complete with glowsticks in the vest, MOLLE and a little patch that if i remember right said "B-pos" on it and an M15.

The geardo is lesser spotted in these parts, and as i sat there loading my M14 i considered....

"If Havoc truely exists, thats what i'd imagine him to look like."

But ive never met or really spoken to havoc ever, so who knows? The ever elusive geardo will remain a mystery at GZ...

Factors that need to be taken into account:

1) he was on opposite team

2) he shot at me first

3) he shone a torch at me

4) I have an account on wannabe, lightfighter and kitsluts.

5) optactical is on my favorites.

6) I'm buying aload of eagel industries stuff in the spring.

Skarclaw is a believer of the mighty lowcap, like myself.

And if he shone a torch at you he deserved to be shot. (also him being delta scum helped, he was delta, right? i didnt see him at the bravo mission briefing.)

Yeah he was on delta. When we attacked hamburger hill, I went up the right, and got 2 guys up there. He was one of them.

My g36 was out of action, and my brother was using his K, so I had to borrow guns, and hicaps.

I washed my unclean hands down though.

I was a geardo at AG? I wore S95's and a beltkit. Ubar had more gear on than I did! :P Hell, Sledge had more gear on than I did. I had to lug things like food and bedding halfway across the country on public transport, so I didn't have time to worry about where I should put my FFD's and Traser compass B)

Archived