The Millitary jokes

slip_stream11

1:Why did the French put trees on the sides of all their roads?

Q:So the German soilders could march in the shade!

A few sayings that should be on T-shirts:

1:Carpet bombs always reach their target: They will ALWAYS hit the ground sooner or later!

2:When in doubt: EMPTY TEH CLIP!!!

3:How many WWI CLOTH fighter plans does it take to sink the best Geman submarine of WWII? (All armed w/ only 1 torpedo): A: ONLY THREE Sopwith's; 1, 2, 3!

4:(bumper sticker)My girlfriend says she'll leave me if I join the Marine Corps~Well, I'm gonna miss her!

And now, the World Wide Millitary news:

And earlier today, all of France's textile mills collasped, putting a halt on

white flag production; effectively dissabling the French army...

...A freak car-bombing in down-town Baghdad; apparently, someone was driving a Ford Pinto; but it blew up after being accidentaly rear-ended, thwarting the terrorists plan to...

...In a Navy S.E.A.L. training camp today, a Commander ordered a sbout a dozen ensigns to swim the lenght of about a thirty meter pool in as little time as they could. It was the first day of training, and all the recruits jumped in. The commander noticed five of them sinking to the bottom, so he jumped in in full-dress. After pulling the five men out, they said:"I don't know how to swim.". The commander was inferiuos...

...During mortar training today near a farm in Virginna, wrong cordinates were givin and a cow was allegedly hit. We've heard that the drill sargent wasn't mad, however, saying that he's "never had steak that good", which leaves us to coclude that the units dinner from that night came from the same cow that they...

Tune in next time for more news regarding airsoft and millitary events around the world!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so do I and +1 to sniper boï...

sorry if french POLITICS didn't agreed with US's about attacking a so frightening and dangerous country and they're so frightening and dangerous intercontinental nuclear-chemic-bacteriologic missiles, where US soldier finally achieved catching a grand dad, several thousands of innocent people and a cow. No WMD, but plenty of US soldiers bodies, and that's really not funny. Your government should try less stupid jokes, as this one costed far too many lives (for a ridiculous result).

Enough politics, let's move to a FUNNY thread.

Why, thank you, Kosac, for your politeness. + one for you for not being an @$$ when everyone else was.

1) You weren't coming back to this thread.

2) You're being quite insulting there, regardless of the conduct of others it is AGAINST the forum rules.

3) You're mis-spelling words to get around the word filter. Again, its against the forum rules.

4) Stop taking everything so damn personally.

Archived