The Millitary jokes

slip_stream11

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it wasnt too... universal. Its basicly american jokes. But i liked 'em. The seal one was amusing, but not funny. I loved the french jokes btw. Because to tell you the truth, i hate the french. <_<

and your not even english either... you have NO REASON to hate the french, none at all, sure the english members will make jokes about the french but thats because the english and the french have always taken the ###### out of each other its part of the national culture however america would NOT EVEN EXIST without france it would still be an english colony and you would probably no be here so keep your opinions to yourself

"Dude, i gave MY opinion, i didnt say "if you dont hate 'em too, then you can die", or sothething dumb like that."

But mower, its his opinion. A racist, ill thought out and frankly stupid opinion. Just because you're entitled to have an opinion doesn't make it valid, nor does it give you the right to force on everyone else.

Anyway, I'm guessing you're now very indignant that someone is daring to disagree with you, so you can *fruitcage* off now. :)

"Dude, i gave MY opinion, i didnt say "if you dont hate 'em too, then you can die", or sothething dumb like that."

But mower, its his opinion. A racist, ill thought out and frankly stupid opinion. Just because you're entitled to have an opinion doesn't make it valid, nor does it give you the right to force on everyone else.

Anyway, I'm guessing you're now very indignant that someone is daring to disagree with you, so you can *fruitcage* off now. :)

oh i dont mind people disagreeing with me i quite enjoy it actually, i just dont like racists

Archived