How about a "Which Gun" subforum

How about a "Which Gun" subforum in the newbie section? It just seems to me there will always be those "What am best gun?" or "Which gun should I choose?" or "G36 vs G36k?" questions that not everyone chooses to give a polite response to. Giving such topics its own section might give people who want such info an easier method of tracking down such comparisons, as well as separate such material from those who will die if they see such a thread.

(And the winner for using "such" the most in a sentence goes to... :P)

I agree with Sledge. We have a "Which am better" -subforum on one Finnish forum, and usually I use it as a recycling bin when moderating.

The problem is, none of the guys who could give helpful advice will post in that kind of a forum, so the info in those threads is pretty much useless. A lot of hearsay and rumours go around, instead of facts.

People should get info about the guns they are interested in and then decide for themselves.

-Sale