Red Wolf Airsoft.

Now it’s not very often that I will sing the praises of a retailer as I believe that it is their duty to offer good service at a reasonable price, but now and again some people go above and beyond the call of duty to offer exceptional service and above all at a very good price!

Now coming from an IT background I’m very cautious about shopping online, but after a very good family friend, fellow Airsofter and member of the forums here went to Hong Kong and purchased some goods from Red Wolf I decided to purchase a GR300 from them, not only did they reduce the price due to the recommendation of “pstok” they shipped it to Japan at a very reasonable price and all the time I was in contact with the director of thee company Mr. Paul Chu.

As you can see by the delivery updates it took 3 days for the weapon to reach me!

Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point Destination

27-Sep-2005 19:42 Pick Up Service Japan

Date # Location Delivery Status

27-Sep-2005 Hong Kong Item posted.

27-Sep-2005 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

27-Sep-2005 Hong Kong Departed.

28-Sep-2005 Japan Arrived.

28-Sep-2005 Japan Handed over to the Customs Office for clearance.

29-Sep-2005 Japan In transit.

30-Sep-2005 Japan Arrived the delivery office.

30-Sep-2005 Japan Delivered.

Now having had a very good experience with Red Wolf I decided again to order some custom parts and a few odds and bobs for my weapon and also a few pieces for “pstok” again the owner of the company took me under his wing and helped me out…… Basically I had cocked up with Pay Pal and not realized that I had spent my limit on the non-verified account and had no way of paying, Paul sorted this out by changing the way I paid to credit card, remember Paul has a whole host of people that can help me but due to the fact I was recommended to him he has time and time again helped me with my questions and problems.

Now here is another clincher of why I will from now on use Red Wolf for all major purchases, it seems that either Japanese Customs or the shipping company has lost the parcel, having rung the company that is responsible for shipping, Hong Kong Post and I must note that I have always been very happy with their service, they lost track of the parcel when it left Honk Kong, I contacted Paul yet again with my concerns. Paul replied within 30 minutes even though it was outside of their trading hours with a response saying that the matter would be taken care of and that a member of the Red Wolf team was dealing with the problem. It’s now 8:20pm Japanese time and Paul had answered exactly 20 minutes ago, I’m going to have to wait till tomorrow to find out what has happened but I know that Red Wolf is trying their up most to resolve this issue.

Conclusion:

Paul Chu obviously runs Red Wolf for Airsofters as a service to a sport that he fully backs and enjoys. The website (www.redwolfairsoft.com ) is well laid out with some very good articles and information that des make it to some of the forums. The prices are very competitive and for me in Japan much cheaper than some of the Import shops (HK and Taiwanese made weapons are sod at a premium here in Japan). So As I said before it takes something special in the retail industry to make me take note and Paul and the rest of his team at Red Wolf have done just that!

can they understand english emails? and what is their email?

hell yeah....... very well spoken English according to Pstok and also his e-mails are written in perfect english, which is more than what can be said for some retailers in the UK and US!

www.redwolfairsoft.com

sales@redwolfairsoft.com